Ratings for Dr. Evelyn Rubin

An overall great person- very helpful. We are lucky to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

We've been with Dr. Rubin for about five years, and we are very happy that she is our family doctor. She is always very attentive, intelligent, caring. Both she and receptionist Najwa work hard and efficient.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Rubin is a wonderful caring doctor who takes the time to listen to you and your concerns. She is respectful, empathetic, and helpful. She provides excellent referrals and consults with specialists as required. I cannot say enough good things about her and how glad I am that she is my doctor. Her receptionist Najwa is very efficient and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Intuitive, respectful, caring, intelligent, resourceful..everything expected of a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Rubin is knowledgeable, caring and thorough. She has provided excellent service as well as referrals to reputable specialists. Her receptionist Najwa is calm and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Rubin cares! She is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to answer your questions and provides intelligent answers. She's always willing to give you the referrals you need. I can't say enough about how pleased I am that she is my family doctor. What a relief to find someone who genuinely cares about their profession.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Rubin is one of the best doctors I've ever had. She takes the time to understand a patient's history. She is very efficient and excellent with follow-ups.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Rubin is a very professional but warm family dr. I highly reccommend her if you are seeking a dr. In Toronto.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013