Ratings for Dr. M Casciato

Best experience having teeth ripped out of my head. Actually though, very very good.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Very professional staff. Office runs on a tight schedule. All of my procedures/risks/possible side effects/reason for treatment were carefully explained several times before my surgery, and the follow up appointment after surgery was very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Went there a while back to get my wisdom teeth out. After running through the consultation, he suggested that my father should come in to also discuss the consultation. I told him there was no need since it was a simple procedure and I was an adult, and also my brother had the exact consultation before me. Dr. Casciato kept on insisting, so I brought in my father and all he said to us was to make sure I take my antidepressant medication as if to expose to my family that I was taking this medication! Not to mention how uncomfortable a topic it was, I felt disrespected since it was the only thing he brought my father in to discuss before dismissing us, bringing up bad memories for my father and myself. Other than that the procedure went pretty smoothly, but I have no interest returning to this doctor after the event at the consultation

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Feb. 12/2015 My 8 yr old son (bit of a "Drama King") Had two supernumary teeth removed . RN "Jen" was so good with him, very patient :) Dr. Casciato is great with kids! We were in and out in no time and my son is making a quick recovery.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Best oral surgeon around!! had my impacted wisdom teeth extracted by him and did not even need my t3s the day after. had no swelling. best experience ever!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Casciato removed my wisdom tooth in a quick, painless, and comfortable setting. His extraction was so good that I did not require substantial medication (ie. I didn't use my T3s). One day later and I'm back at work. Absolutely recommend.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

My son had his wisdom teeth cut out by Dr. Casciato. I was very impressed with how everything went so smoothly. He explained very well, the steps he would be taking and what my son could expect as part of the recovery. After the surgery my son had very little swelling and was up and about in a day or two, hardly needing his pain pills. Was he expensive? You bet, but worth every penny from the horror stories I've heard from others having wisdom teeth removed. I will take my daughter's back to him in a heartbeat when the time comes to have the surgery done!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. M Casciato's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients