Ratings for Dr. M Hussain

found him to be very helpful and had a sense of humour, loved our visit to him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I enjoy this doctors passion for people and believe he is very knowledgeable. I think that some language barriers play into communication difficulties. If you patiently work through your issues and talk things out together, you will really get to appreciate this doctor. Give him a chance. We are fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Please, Please stay away from this doctor. My children and I have seen doctor Hussain a handful of times, and each time there have been issues. He is very Arrogant/Condescending when he speaks and also seems to speak down to woman. On one occasion he told me to sit and calm down, when I was asking questions about my child. I was not upset or riled just asking questions. He kept cutting me off and saying ok, ok, ok. He wouldn't listen or answer any of my questions. We waited for 1.5 hours and then he wouldn't even let me speak and rushed us out. This guy is all about pushing patients. On one visit after having some tests done, he proceeded to tell me that I was gaining weight because I eat to many mars bars. I said I eat fairly healthy and don't even eat mars bars. It turns out the medication I was on, was causing the weight increase. What an Ignorant Man to speak to a patient, in such a manner. We will never be visiting this doctor again.....

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013