Ratings for Dr. Portia Bonebrake

My daughter was seen by Dr. Portia and together we went through a few meds till we found a medication that works for her. I am a nurse and everything she did made sense to me and we worked together perfectly. I do have knowledge about mental illness so I was informed before I went in.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

We brought my daughter in 3 times and spent $1000 on this doctor, only to be told that she could not treat us because she only works one day a week. This was a huge waste of time and money and unfortunately delayed treatment for my daughter by more than a month.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Avoid at all cost! Terrible provider. Treating my child for serious psyc issues including potential suicide risk. My daughter was in crisis situation and Dr. Bonebrake couldn't find time to see my child for more than 3 weeks! Unconscionable for a mental health provider. Also claimed to be preferred provider for our insurance, but was not. Would not even consider discussing adjusting bill. State health representative recommended filing malpractice claim with the state to have them follow up.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012