Ratings for Dr. A.S. Minhas

I went in for a very brief check-up. All I can say is that his bedside manner wasn't very good. He kind of looked like he hated his job and his patients. Maybe he should get checked for depression, cause he looked like his zest for life had left him years and years ago. He is not someone I'd ever go back to if I had a choice.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

He listens, which is more than you can say for most doctors, but I'm not sure that his advice is all the helpful.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Minhas is a nice person, and helped me throughout the years I have known him. I have known him for quite a while and have found him and his staff very good. He is a physician I would recommend to any patient that has sleep disorders

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Great figured out what the other Dr's missed with my sleep issues. Highly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

In my experience, Dr. Minhas is very knowledgeable: he was very helpful to me in understanding my sleep disorder and providing with several unique suggestions, which I wish I received a long time ago.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

the worst doctor ever, condescending, rude, arrogant, complete jerk, judgmental, and they followed up 2 years later.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Heed the advice from several others and find yourself a different sleep specialist. Yes the waiting times are long, but this man is abusive, manipulative, and from my experience, uninterested in the health of his patients. Find someone else even if it takes a long time.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I work in the field of medicine and value health care providers who know their field well enough to give clear and concise answers to questions about the nature of the disorder I might have, the options for treatment and the relative merits of various treatments. If the health care provider has a good "bed-side manner", all the better. In Dr. Minhas I found a consummate professional who could answer all of my (many!) questions, provide information about alternative types of treatment and left me feeling relaxed and confident about the work we would be doing together via a sleep study. I was very, very happy with my initial consultation with him. His office manager was engaging, enthusiastic and pleasant. All in all, a wonderful experience. Thank-you!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I Have had a very good experience with Dr. MInhas. He has always been polite and has answered all my questions in good detail. He always listens to my concerns and offers alternatives and makes sure to tell me the pros and cons of each.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I don't doubt Minhas is a very good Doctor...he's a pleasant and amenable man; but his' administration and organization needs to improve. Every appointment I have been on time but I have waited at least 30 minutes even though I am the only patient in the entire office. This to me is a complete disregard of a patient's time during a work week. Bookings, getting results and follow ups seem to take forever - after hearing no follow up from his' admin people or the hospital I've ended up booking these events myself. No sleep test or follow up would have happened unless I intervened. I am finally getting the help for my condition but the whole process has moved at an agonizingly glacial pace, upwards of a whole year.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014