Ratings for Dr. Natasha Deshwal

Once again, i have had a terrible experience with the staff in Dr Deshwal's office. I called to follow up on an MRI request, and i realize that the wait time is about 18 months. I was simply calling to make sure that the request was put in. Her receptionist was less than helpful, as usual...i try not to interact with her, as she has terrible people skills. I was trying to ask if requests could be put into other locations where MRI are done, however as usual she didnt let me finish speaking before she started talking over me....she would not let me ask a question before rudely interrupting. EVERYTIME i have to deal with her, it is the same thing. I cannot beleive that this person is allowed to continue working with an awful attitude and demeanor. She is the rudest person i have ever dealt with . I adore my Dr, but it is very stressful to have to deal with her staff. The only staff that is friendly and not rude, is the wed night receptionist. I try to only call or make appts for wed evenings because of the day staff.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015