Ratings for Dr. Tasneem H. Bhatia

Dr Taz has gotten some publicity and it has gone to her head. She is not a caring practitioner. It is all about the money. Your consult starts at $600 but by the time you leave the office you are over a thousand dollars in. No insurance is accepted. There is horrible follow up care. After your inital $1000+ appointment, she wants you to schedule a follow up. The staff does not give you an appointment as they have nothing available and say they will call you when Dr Taz opens up her schedule. Then they call you and want you to come in the next day when they probably get a cancellation. My husband and i both work so we would prefer if we could schedule our daughters appointment and not be at the mercy of a cancellation. We were also told by Dr Taz that we can always email her with any questions or concerns. Well i emailed her and then 13 days later i still had no response. My husband followed up with the office and we were asked to email again. I emailed again with concerns regarding lack of improvement in my daughters health. Once again no response. Finally frustrated i called and asked to speak to Dr Taz. Ofcourse she was too busy to speak to me. I asked when would she be able to call me back. I was told that the staff member would find out and get back to me. The staff member called me back and said that Dr Taz would call me back the next week. I am a doctor and if a patient asks to speak to me i call my patients the same day. Obviously she has no empathy or concern for her patients as she is too busy. SHE IS GREEDY. HER MOTIVATION IS MONEY AND NOT CARE FOR HER PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr Bhatia seems to care at first but after your first visit you never seem to get any follow up care. It is almost possible to get an appt. and then you only get about 10 min of her time after waiting for over an hour. Her staff doesn't have a clue and can't answer any questions. Dr. Bhatia seems to be more interested in being famous than caring for her patients. Save your time and money for another doctor

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Bhatia seems like she has a little to much on her plate. If she recommends coming back in 8 weeks, I usually have to wait at least 10 weeks to see her and the appointment is not at a time that is convenient for me. The amount of time waiting to see her at the office is at least an hour, if not longer, and I only get to see her for a brief 5 or 10 minutes. She seems very knowledgable, but her staff is never on the same page as the Dr. They have called me to go over lab work and they can't properly answer any questions that I have. While I feel like there have been some improvements to my health by visiting Dr. Bhatia, the inconvenience (wait times, no available appointments, doesn't accept insurance) far outweighs everything else. Dr. Bhatia's practice seems like a trendy place to be, rather than a practice focused on patients.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. Bhatia is overly stretched doing other things to be a true clinician and care about her patients. It felt to me that her clinic was more about making money, she makes a good deal of money on the testing that she recommends - much cheaper if you go direct. I did not get much specific advice for my condition - I think her advantage might be that she tests more than traditional doctors. The wait times were outrageous and disrespectful to her patients. Plan to take at least a half day or maybe 2/3 a day off of work for a routine appointment, this was not the exception, but the rule - 3 to 4 hours or more waiting for her. Staff were generally nice, and tried to be accommodating. Most of the people I know that used to see her are not going back due to high cost of testing and crazy wait times which don't outweigh the value of the care.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Bhatia is wonderfully warm, accurate, highly intelligent about all practices of medicine. She is a holistic doctor M.D. so she knows all about natural alternatives, but weighs it against traditional medicine. She's the best of both worlds. You have probably seen her on Dr. Oz or the Today show because she is constantly being invited on these shows to enlighten people. She diagnosed me with celiac when I went to three other doctors from Kaiser that couldn't figure out what was wrong with me even though they took x-rays and blood test. Dr. Bhatia gave me one blood test and the Alcat and diagnosed me on the second follow up appointment.My digestion has greatly improved and I am on my way to recovering beautifully.Her staff is young, slightly on the rude side, and always in a rush.They are nice enough, but I wish they were as friendly and calm as Dr. Bhatia. It's stressful enough to go to the doctor without being rushed from the front office staff. I wish they were more patient.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012