Ratings for Dr. Brendan Malcom

Dr Malcolm has been a part of my life for well over 25 years. He is a caring man who listens to what you have to say. He does what she says and follows up. You can trust him to take an active part in your heath care.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Amazing doctor. Very smart. Self-aware. Understands his patients concerns. Can't ask for much more from a G.P. His office staff were very nice and efficient too.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Our family's Dr over 20 years. Great guy but now, seems more rushed than ever, speed-talks & rushes me out of there so fast,one often forgets to inquire about one of the medical issues I'd wanted addressed. Has referred me to more than 1 incompetent specialist. Told me I had a brain tumor in rushed phone-call. His staff have grown increasingly rude, unfriendly & openly-hostile; particularly when taking appointments over phone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Malcom for almost 20 years. I moved out West to BC for 7 years and I could only get seen through a clinic. When I moved back to Ajax, Ontario in 2009 out to the burbs, I still look forward to the drive even if it's a bit of a hike. Dr. Malcom is personalble, and down to earth. He will take the time to explain what has possibly happened and what he thinks is the best way to get your medical problem resolved instead of just writing a prescription and telling you to take them and if you don't get better to come back and see him. I've also talked to other patients in the waiting room and they feel the same way I do, he is respected.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Have been a patient for more than 15 years. My wife and i moved from Toronto more than 100klms away and still go to Dr. Malcolm because we could not find anyone who could compare. In my experience he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

delayed medical information.Contacts patients clients about medical information over the phone.The staff are rude.Did not get proper medical treatment and was belittled .

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012