Ratings for Dr. Marie-Eve Asselin

She is the best pediatric dentist ever. No question about it. She took care of my son and I would recommend her to any child with anxiety.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a more comforting and pleasant and knowledgeable dentist

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

She was late at my appointment, and took only 5 minutes with us. She assessed my son's teeth and right away told me that he would need general anesthesia, to fix his cavities and add surgical steel caps on his molars. She even laughed when I told her his toothpaste was fluoride free, but that is what is recommended for kids under 2 years old. Well he is 2 years old only, and I believe that GA is too much for a small child. She didn't explain nothing about the GA procedures, except that I needed to pay 220$ beforehand. I learned that there are risks to GA and that there are other safer options, on my own research, and that now a days most dentists don't use surgical steel but use amalgame and composite fillings. She said she would not do the composite on his molars but would put the composite caps which are a total of 600$ uninsurable!!! Also, the clinic where the GA procedure was to happen, on 100 Ch Rockland office 145, has a history of charging patients for tratments that were already covered by the RAMQ! http://collections.banq.qc.ca/ark:/52327/bs48852 Do I trust her? No. Young, inexperienced and maybe even lazy.

Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Marie-Eve Asselin is a great child dentist. Friendly, professional and amazing with the kids offering comfort and reassurance.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014