Ratings for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

I would have given o stars is possible. Snobby people and super unprofessional, uneducated person we dealt with in his office name Gurpreet. She thinks herself no less than a doctor and can't understand simple english. She is super rude, no hi no hello to customer, but lets charge them quickly for even stepping into our office in the name of consultation fee. They can't even backup their own statements they have put on their website. I have no problem paying for consultation, but atlest have the decency and don't advertise false statements on your website stating that we will adjust consulatuon cost in the final bill and then refuse it when patients ask you for it. We are not the one to confront you, your bad luck that we are educated and demand answers when you lie to your patients directly on their face. Gurpreet, on a personal note....i won't even hire a servant like you with the attitude that you have, in my house...can't believe this dr hired you as a receptionist. That tells me alot about the care and environment of the clinic.. Piece of advice...give se english lessons to your staff especially to Gurpreet for that 1200 consultation fee..maybe she can learn a thing or two about customer service.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017