Ratings for Dr. Georgia Nemetz

I also wanted to weigh in here. Dr. Nemetz is a straight shooter who genuinely cares for her patients. I'm a first responder who eventually needed help myself. When I thought everything was lost, Georgia gave me insight and objectivity in dealing with the psychological challenges that come with the job. She's preserved and improved my quality of life in immeasurable ways. Georgia won't settle on just telling you what you want to hear, she'll tell you what you need to hear. I highly recommend meeting her if you are going through difficult times.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

DR .Georgia Nemetz i was so stressed out for my work..i was on the EDGE...close to the point of no return.my mind was just not there....but thanks to her she brought me back to a normal life ..with out her who knows.. I and my family thank her for all she has done..she is a kind good heart person that truly cares for people..i will continue to see her and that will make me very happy...THANK YOU. from all of my heart you are a real life saver

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Nemetz is very professional and knows her stuff. However, I did not have a good experience with her. It was a simple issue: I didn't get along with her. I felt I was being compared to her children (I am roughly the same age as them) and she said my eating issues (now classified as an eating disorder) were "f-ing weird." While I highly respect her knowledge and straight approach, this is not the kind of therapy an overly sensitive person such as myself needs. I do thank her for helping me understand depression and I encourage others to try her services, but be careful if you are the type with easily hurt feelings.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

My ex-partner was referred to her and it contributed to ending a 15 year overall good relationship. To my knowledge she never suggested couples therapy and instead put ridiculous psychiatric labels on numerous people she had never even met (including my ex's lovely parents and myself) - extremely unprofessional! I believe she may be more competent with trauma, as is used on referral by the VPD, but to be avoided if you want to salvage a relationship or even have any chance of building a good co-parenting friendly relationship post separation.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have seen Georgia for a few years. She is knowledgeable, cares about her patients, has flexible work hours and very reliable.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I was referred to Dr Nemetz by a friend who was having marital issues and was a HUGE part of their getting things back on track. She is a straight shooter, brings a wealth of experience and is very human. Seeing her when I moved to Vancouver and left my old life behind was the most important decision I made to help me move forward and deal with all of the change. When my father died, she was there and and offered some great insights into dealing with death and family as well. Go see her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Met with Georgia a few months ago. Nothing formal. Just a check in. Very impressed. She is easy to talk to and creates a safe place to share your thoughts. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Georgia is amazing, easy to talk to, really awesome person. We had a therapist before that did absolutely nothing for us, and she is helping a lot. I can't wait for my visits with her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

The single best decision I have ever made in my life was seeing Dr. Nemetz. I strongly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

This woman literally saved my life. If I would have not met her I would have never learned to accept myself and know that I am a good person with a life worth living. There were so many times I wanted to give up and just stop but her relent less faith and confidence in me gave me strength. She was the one true voice of support I had that I trusted that I knew had my best interest as priority, she was what made me keep going. When I look at where I was when I met her to what I have accomplished now I am so thankful that she kept me pushing ahead to get here.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014