Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey A. Tetteyfio

He is great doctor. We are visiting him since 9 years. He is just cool. We have no complaints.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I have been using Elden Street Pediatrics since my son was born almost 12 years ago. Best pediatrician I could have ever found. The doctors are kind and really listen to what the mothers and children have to say. They never rush you through an exam and they will see your sick child the SAME DAY you call no matter how busy they are!!! The doctors and staff know the children by name, their ages, grade in school & favorite activities. I will be heartbroken when the day comes that my children grow to old to use a pediatrician. Also, hats off to Dr. Tetteyfio's nurse Darlene!!! She is an amazing comfort when I call and is just as important to Elden Street Pediatrics as the doctors. It would not be the same wonderful environment without her!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Wow is all I have to say. There should be more doctors like Dr. T. He is knowledgeable and extremely patient with my son and specially me. He answers any question you have regardless of how crazy it might sound. I have been taking my son to his practice sine my son was 9 months old and will continue to take him there until he is old enough to pick his own doctor. If your son is sick after hours you speak to the doctor and not a machine. Truly the best!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I've been taking my children to Dr T for more than 20 years. My kids love him as much as we do. No matter how busy they are, he's never rushed when he walks in the room. They never ever turn a sick child away!! And the staff knows our children. Like previous poster has mentioned, his patients are a melting pot, however, what brings such a diverse group of patients is Dr T. Other pediatricians could learn from this wonderful man. Wish he were my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

My OB/GYN recommended me to this practice 9 years ago when I delivered my first child. We have been using them ever since! I tell everyone I know to take their children to Elden Street Pediatrics. The entire staff from doctor to receptionist know my children and I by name and even remember how old they are, what sports they play, grade they're in, etc. My children will stay with this practice until the day Dr. Tetteyfio tells me they're too old to come back!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. T was our children's doctor until adulthood. He's an incredible doctor, he's a great listener, knows how to interact with your kids and explains things thoroughly. Mostly importantly, they (his practice) NEVER, EVER, turn away a sick child NO matter how busy they are.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

A former boss was the one than talk to me about Dr. "T". She has a son with cerebral palsy, so how the Dr. treated her son was vital to her. Based on all the things she told me, plus another friend's comments, I decided that Dr. "T" was going to be my kids' Pediatrician (that was almost four years before my twins were born). This Dr. bed manners are above magnificent, and his knowledge is right there with them. He has the ability to explain what the kid has with words that you can understand. I wish you could spend an hour in his waiting room. You'll see a parade of parents, Hispanics, Americans and Africans, Muslims and Jews, tall and short skinny and obese, etc. This will very clearly tell you that this man knows what he's doing and knows "HOW" to do it. One last comment, if you have kids Dr. Tetteyfio should be their Pediatrician!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Geoffrey A. Tetteyfio's Credentials

• Univ Of Ghana, Med Sch, Accra, Ghana (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med