Ratings for Dr. P Sugar

Within hours of my treatment with Dr. Keshen, I must write about his outstanding service, guidance, honesty & care. The assistant Fern was also amazing. Scheduled for a root canal & after further examination, Dr. Keshen suggested that, due to complications, risk of failure and costs involved, an extraction would be best. The guidance provided was in my best financial interest, as he could have attempted root canal (covering his time booked to do a root canal) only to require extraction at a later date. This has been my second positive experience & as a spa owner with customers for over 20 years in Brampton, I have repeatedly heard only good about this clinic. Their courtesy of a discount to those without dental benefits, also deserves appreciation. May I add..I have never had dental freezing without some discomfort until today, despite the challenging procedure, under the gifted hands of Dr. Keshen.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dear Dr. Sugar and Team Thank you so much for my wonderful pain free experience. On a scale from one to ten, you all get 11! I am somewhat of a nervous patient but you and your wonderful team made my experience totally stress and pain free. I love my new crown!!!!! I also love the way you explained each step in detail. I am so happy with the end result and showing off my crown to everyone. You are a credit to your profession. I will recommend you to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr Sugar is the best dentist that I have ever found. He is honest and has referrals. He did a bridge for me and sent me to a specialist for other dental problems. I have been going to dentists for 50 years, I feel he is the best.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

This dentist is only interested in making money. I asked about a gap in my teeth and he kept wanting to push me into getting expensive veneers. His follow ups after cleaning sessions were very short. I wouldn't recommend this dentist to anyone. He is very unfriendly.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012