Ratings for Dr. Craig Albrecht

Same as below. Tried very hard to stay with this doctor.. He is dismissive, uncaring, incompetent. I changed doctors and went in search for a doctor who would care for me. Thankfully I found a doctor who is amazing. He found what Dr. Albrecht and his team had missed. I am now dealing with a brain tumour that has been there for some time and caused all kinds of issues with my health. All dismissed by Dr. Albrecht and his Nurse Practictioner. I went to their office one day very ill. Nurse Practitioner said "oh you just have the flu and the last place you should be is in the waiting room with old people and children. Interesting comment since I am a senior. I went to ER and was admitted with an extremely low sodium level which could have killed me. Was in hospital 5 days and discharged before I was better. It is very difficult to find a team who will pay attention and follow up on their findings. My advice. Stay far away from Lang's. I was also written up at Lang's as a difficult patient who questioned the doctor's ability. No Kidding! I was right.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Tried very hard to stay with this doctor. After a couple of years putting up with incompetent and dismissive attitude I am changing doctors.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

His staff is not very good. He is also a little bit careless. He doesnt care about your problems. He wants you in and out in a few minutes. Obviously doesnt like his job...

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

The nurse who works with him is beyond incompetent. When I brought up my concerns with the practice about his nurse I was told he said "she is very competent and I trust her treatment" I saw him recently regarding some medical insurance information and I was made to be the bad guy and told I need to stop "butting heads" with staff. Lang's farm is a great medical community but avoid his team. He told me my mental health problems were in my head and I just need to make a decision to work through them. Then wrote me the wrong prescription.

Submitted September 27, 2016