Ratings for Dr. Maurice Cormier

Dr. Cormier has been treating me for neck and back pain and I have seen significant improvements in the short time I've been seeing him. Beyond the treatment at appointments he is helpful with suggesting ways to improve my posture and help build muscles that will support my neck and back, reducing risk of injury and helping to avoid flare ups. I trust his experience and approach and I appreciate the care I receive.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I'vd been seeing Dr. Cormier for almost 10 years treating neck pain from car accident and scolis is. He is wonderful and has helped me a great deal.... have gone from severe pain and debilitating to almost back to normal in a relatively short period of time. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Maurice Cormier since he started in Dieppe. I think he is fantastic, has a great selection of tools to work with, always treated me with great respect. I call him when I need him and he put be back on track., I love the fact he has an X-ray machine, in the last 5 years I developed a slight scoliosis, he found for me. Great job Maurice. I appreciate you very much.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

He was pleasant to speak with, but I do not believe that the amount of x-rays or adjustments recommended at this clinic are necessary or advantageous. There was a definite misdiagnosis in my particular case.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I recently started seeing Dr. Cormier. My experience so far has been that he is thorough, concerned re. his patients' well-being, and takes the time needed to explain himself. He also takes his own x-rays. He was recommended to me by an RN that I work with who has been treated by him for several years. I was also recommended to him by a physiotherapist. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Very Profesional, very helpful.. Committed to his patients!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012