Ratings for Dr. R. Kanoza

Great surgeon! I had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted 2 weeks ago. I was very nervous, but Dr Kanoza was very helpful in dispelling my fears during the consultation visit. On the day of the surgery, I arrived on time and was immediately taken to the operating room. The staff were friendly and the doctor had a good sense of humor, making me even more at easy. Once the IV was in, I decided to just close my eyes. I was day-dreaming, and then the nurse asked me to wake up. Couldn't have imagined the procedure to be any smoother. Once I got home, I realized I didn't even need to take painkillers, as there was no pain. No pain, no bruising, just a little swelling. I was eating soft-solid foods in 2 days, and a week later was back to completely normal. I would recommend Dr Kanoza to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Really good oral surgeon, super friendly and funny. Makes you feel less nervous

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Kanoza was on time, very friendly and knowledgeable. He explained the procedure and made me feel comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful as well. I had two wisdom teeth roots extracted with minimum pain. I would recommend Dr. Kanoza to my friends.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014