Ratings for Dr. Mario Cauchi

My name is Lola Dr Cauchi treatment gave me an opportunity to be back on my feet after i've been suffering from sever Fibromyalgia , his treatment is fabulous, he is a genuine caring doctor , and always listening to my complain , and i will recommend his treatment for any one with severe or chronic pain, his staff from the front desk to his nurses are real professionals and good team to rely on.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

First, I would like to point out that the staff at the clinic provide an excellent service, always go beyond their normal duty requirements to accommodate the patients. I only had one appointment (meeting) with Dr. Cauchi, no matter, I had an excellent experience - Dr. Cauchi treated me with care, understanding and respect.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Cauchi is excellent in my opinion...he is so helpful not only in pain management but also in the emotional side of it to.... Compassion is what he is and funny! Thank you Dr. Cauchi Patricia Dean

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015