Ratings for Dr. J. Davenport

Amazing doctor with excellent listening skills. During years of suffering, finally I met him and he figured out a treatment plan that brought comfort and fast relief. Very human in his approach and respectful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Excellent listened to my concerns diagnosed my ailment right away. Understood that I was/am in terrific pain. As other doctors had been dismissive or insisted that it was migraines or TMJ. Thus delaying proper treatment causing my condition to worsen. I am very grateful to him for his assistance.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Great Dr. Very helpful and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I call him Dr. D. Absolute great neurologist. I am classified severe cluster migraine, and in the 8 years since this diagnosis I have seen many neurologists, most of them never had time for me, just pushed pills. But Dr. D. was wonderful; He listens to me, he asks probing questions, he is open to alternative treatments, is empathetic, and kinda cute too! Seriously, he takes the time to get to know you and is the first to say kay, let's give your body a break from the meds for a while, let it do some healing. I have even had telephone conferences with him when I'm having a really bad month or three. He is always on the lookout for clinical trials that my be suitable for me, or lets me know if a new type of equipment is available (like the new gamma vagus nerve stimulator). If you can get in to see him, you're on the right track. Thanx Dr. D!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Explained everything very well to me. Very understanding of my feelings and listened to how I was feeling. Listened to my concerns. I felt he was one of the first doctors that actully listened to what I was saying. Excellent at explaining at how MS effects me and what was happening and why, helped me to understand what was going on with me. I was very thankful for this.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013