Ratings for Dr. Jody Tilly

Some of the staff is amazing, but the staff in charge of scheduling is horrible! They never call back when you leave a message to.make an appointment. Dr. Tilly herself comes off as if she has no idea what shes doing. It was my first pregnancy when I got her as my doctor & we immediately got off on the wrong foot. The first thing she told me was that I was young and wouldn't know what im doing, the baby was still this little tiny thing and it would probably better for both of us if I just got rid of it. Worst doctor ever of you ask me. She also doesnt listen to what you say or answer your questions. Nor gave me any information I needed during my pregnancy. She also told me its not a good idea to let my child be around the men in my family after birth,.it only.needed to bond with me and my boyfriend. I dont see how.letting my baby have contact,with her Uncle and grandpa would be bad in anyway. She also comes off as if she is on some form of drugs at times. Worst experience for.me ever!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012