Ratings for Renata Flaks

She has been taking care of my girls and myself for about 5 years. We all love her. She has a great bedside manner

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Renata Flaks's response
Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to your next visit.

Renata Flaks's response
PS - Comments like this make my day and helps me realize why I love what I do every day!

Submitted November 30, 2015

Great doctor with excellent diagnosis. Very thorough

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Renata Flaks's response
This is what we strive for! I'm happy we could help.

Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Flaks came highly recommended to me and It was an excellent experience. Accurate diagnosis. Excellent bed side manners.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Renata Flaks's response
I appreciate you choosing me for your dermatology needs, and I'm glad I could help. This is the reason I love what I do!

Submitted November 30, 2015

This Nurse Practitioner has THE WORST bedside manner of any health professional I've ever been to. I waited about 10-15 in waiting room. They took me into the room to change and wait for another 20 minutes. Ms. Flaks has a very thick accent and it was very hard for me to understand her. She also speaks very fast. The main issue I had was something deep under the skin and she looked at it and said it didn't look bad. When I told her it was deep and basically how she would have to feel it (something that's been there for over 6 months), she looked at me and said something like "well what would you like me to do?". She never even felt it. She did a full body exam and all of this took under 5 minutes. She was way too fast and didn't take any time to explain anything(not that I would've been able to understand her). I waited almost 45 minutes and got less than a 5 minute, abrupt appointment. This is my first time writing a review about a doctor but I hope this helps someone to NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH HER!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Renata Flaks's response
I apologize for the bad experience you had. I can assure you this is not the way I treat any of my patients. At the time of submission, I was working for a large dermatology center. I have built my current solo practice on a successful, proven track record of quality patient care. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot - and there's no harm in giving us another shot! I just opened my new practice, Quality Dermatology, in Toms River and I'd love to show you my new location and offer you a free full-body scan or skin cancer screening; it's the least I can do to win back your trust. My patients come first and a trusting relationship between me and my patients is the cornerstone of Quality Dermatology. Please reach out to us directly at (732) 244-2666 and let us know when we can schedule you for. I look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best.

Submitted November 30, 2015

The staff at DermOne in Freehold are really personable and helpful. Renata was able to identify my condition promptly and even gave me loads of free samples of the medicine I needed!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Renata Flaks's response
We're here with samples (and for your dermatology needs) at any time! Call us for your next visit at my new practice (732) 244-2666. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you!

Submitted November 30, 2015

Excellent, caring, knowledgeable professional. Highly recommended. Better than MD.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Renata Flaks's response
Wow, I truly appreciate your kind words. Please reach out to us at (732) 244-2666 at my new practice, Quality Dermatology to schedule your next visit!

Renata Flaks's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Renata Flaks, DNP is a family nurse practitioner. Before opening her practice, Dr. Flaks worked as a dermatologist at Accredited Dermatology. She received her graduate degree (MSN) and her doctorate degree (DNP) from Monmouth University. The scope of her practice includes the entire family from diagnosing and treating acute and chronic dermatologic illness to performing biopsies and excisions, interpreting diagnostic and pathology studies, prescribing medications, conducting full body skin examinations to performing cosmetic procedures.

• English
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian
  • Polish
  • Spanish

• Monmouth University (Grad. 2010)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ