Ratings for Dr. Timothy Bastedo

I am so pleased to have such a caring, understanding, friendly, patient, funny and knowledgeable doctor. Could honestly not ask for a better doctor. My whole family love him, even the kids.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Bastedo is one in a million. THE best. A prince, super-intelligent, caring and intuitive. Having Tim as your doctor is like winning the GP lottery.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

He's the best! Probably saved my life!!! Would absolutely recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

My family has multiple medical challenges. This doctor's empathy is greatly beyond...his medical expertise is again beyond comprehension. He has made my life liveable once again.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

A class act! Dr. Bastedo is exceptional - knowledgeable, funny, kind, honest, always learning, listens and gets it - able to meet patient at their need and match best treatment/referral to individual. Follows up promptly. Intuitive. No hubris - just patient/solution focused. Believe in taking personal responsibility for health and feel super lucky to have such a competent, compassionate, proactive partner in Dr. Bastedo/Virgil Health Team - whole family loves him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Always asks the right questions to figure out the solution. Very intuitive to the patient.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Bastedo is a fantastic doctor. He listens and does everything he can to help, even if it means calling another doctor. He never rushes the appointment and genuinely cares about his patients. My husband and I feel so lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

By far thee best Family Doctor one could ask for. Hope you stick around for a while Dr. Bastedo.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Bastedo is the best doctor I've ever been to. My entire family is very lucky to call him our GP. He is caring, calming and very knowledgable. He makes you feel very comfortable and really goes the extra mile with his level of care.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

We are very thankful to have Dr Bastedo as our family physician. He is friendly, easy to talk with and genuinely cares about his patients. Our community is lucky to have him. Glad to know my children will have a caring and knowledgable Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016