Ratings for Dr. Timothy Bastedo

Just wonderful Doctor! We are very lucky to be his patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

I just can't say enough good things about this wonderful Doctor. He is SO Caring.and VERY Thorough! I came to him with a very complex medical history and he made referrals and got me as figured out as can be. My former G.P. left me to suffer and I was in a bad state already having 2 heart attacks and an unknown nasty autoimmune disorder. Within 2 years with Dr.B I had my diagnosis which my other doctor couldn't do in 10! Dr.Bastedo is a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor and now my entire family goes to him as I wouldn't want to trust their care.to anyone but the best and Dr.B is it! Wonderful and Friendly Staff too who get you an appointment quickly. Never wait too long to be seen and NEVER rushed during our appointments. Dr.Bastedo is VERY thorough and just an overall AWESOME Doctor. 5 STAR PLUS!!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Definitely, Dr. Bastedo is THE BEST among the best. We were far from home for a couple of years and when family got sick my used to drive to him for 4 hours one way just to see him for 15 minutes. He is totally worthy. We LOVE him. We are happily back home and he is one of the reasons.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

I am so pleased to have such a caring, understanding, friendly, patient, funny and knowledgeable doctor. Could honestly not ask for a better doctor. My whole family love him, even the kids.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Bastedo is one in a million. THE best. A prince, super-intelligent, caring and intuitive. Having Tim as your doctor is like winning the GP lottery.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

He's the best! Probably saved my life!!! Would absolutely recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

My family has multiple medical challenges. This doctor's empathy is greatly beyond...his medical expertise is again beyond comprehension. He has made my life liveable once again.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

A class act! Dr. Bastedo is exceptional - knowledgeable, funny, kind, honest, always learning, listens and gets it - able to meet patient at their need and match best treatment/referral to individual. Follows up promptly. Intuitive. No hubris - just patient/solution focused. Believe in taking personal responsibility for health and feel super lucky to have such a competent, compassionate, proactive partner in Dr. Bastedo/Virgil Health Team - whole family loves him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Always asks the right questions to figure out the solution. Very intuitive to the patient.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Bastedo is a fantastic doctor. He listens and does everything he can to help, even if it means calling another doctor. He never rushes the appointment and genuinely cares about his patients. My husband and I feel so lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017