Ratings for Dr. Timothy Bastedo

A class act! Dr. Bastedo is exceptional - knowledgeable, funny, kind, honest, always learning, listens and gets it - able to meet patient at their need and match best treatment/referral to individual. Follows up promptly. Intuitive. No hubris - just patient/solution focused. Believe in taking personal responsibility for health and feel super lucky to have such a competent, compassionate, proactive partner in Dr. Bastedo/Virgil Health Team - whole family loves him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Always asks the right questions to figure out the solution. Very intuitive to the patient.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Bastedo is a fantastic doctor. He listens and does everything he can to help, even if it means calling another doctor. He never rushes the appointment and genuinely cares about his patients. My husband and I feel so lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

By far thee best Family Doctor one could ask for. Hope you stick around for a while Dr. Bastedo.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Bastedo is the best doctor I've ever been to. My entire family is very lucky to call him our GP. He is caring, calming and very knowledgable. He makes you feel very comfortable and really goes the extra mile with his level of care.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

We are very thankful to have Dr Bastedo as our family physician. He is friendly, easy to talk with and genuinely cares about his patients. Our community is lucky to have him. Glad to know my children will have a caring and knowledgable Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Fantastic Doctor! Great bedside manner and easy to speak to. Very caring and genuine.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Bastedo is a great doctor! Available, prompt but never in a rush, friendly, knowledgeable and caring. takes action quickly, as needed, and ready to cal in a specialist when necessry. I'm glad he came to NOTL.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr Bastedo is everything you're looking for in a family doctor. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, welcoming, caring and even funny! A real gem. We are very grateful we have him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr Bastedo is an amazing doctor! I have a 3 week old daughter and was worried about finding her a good doctor. We were lucky enough to get Dr Bastedo and I am forever grateful! Warm, welcoming and very helpful!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014