Ratings for Dr. Christian Beaudry

Dr. Christian Beaudry is simply amazing! I have every confidence in him. He is professional, and a very compassionate person. His patients are family! I would recommend him in a heartbeat. You won’t be disappointed. Maude is there to help you and is fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I'm an auto mechanic and have had a herniated disc for a few years now. I was even on sick leave for a few months a few years back. I've only been with Dr Beaudy for a few months now and appreciate all hes's doing for me. He shows me the before and after on x-rays so I can actually see proof of the improvement that's happening. These treatments can actually correct the problem. Dr Beaudry listens to what I have to say in order to understand and help me. He's the best.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I'm a pharmacy technician working in a hospital. I see patients with their long lists of medication without being cured of their ailments. That encouraged me to look for alternative treatments. When I hurt myself a few months ago and came to see Dr Beaudry he was able to help me and I didn't even need to take medication. Dr Beaudry had me do x-rays at his clinic and explained to me the reason for my pain. I see him once a week and feel much better. He's helping me by helping my body heal itself. It might take more time than swallowing a bunch of pills but at least it treats the root of the problem and not just the symptoms. Dr Beaudry's experience and motivation to understanding the reason for your pain are essential and cannot be found easily. He's the one to see without a doubt. Call Maude and take an appointment. She will accommodate you and always greet you with a beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been a patient for Dr. Beaudry for over 20 years. He has helped me a lot. I work in an office sitting on a chair for 8 hours a day on the computer and tell me, my back and neck get all the tension and at the end of day, I am sore can't move stiff all over. Dr. Beaudry has done wonders for me. I recommend him highly and he knows what to do. You won't be disappointed. Need an appointment call Maude she will quide you and assists you in all your needs.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Le Dr, Beaudry est mon magicien du bien-être. Et cela depuis plus de vingt ans. Mots de tête partis, entorse lombaires avec mauvais rayonnement dans l'une ou l'autre jambe, réglés en quelques traitements, etc...etc. Ses traitements préventifs prodigués avec une belle cordialité me gardent en forme exceptionnelle. En plus il m'a prescrit de très bons exercices que j'ai ajoutés à ma "routine" quotidienne. Il voit tout dans mon physique et a même corrigé des problèmes dont je ne soupçonnais pas l'existence. Ses mains sont pourvues de doigts magiques. Depuis toutes ces années me rendre à sa clinique fait partie de mes belles rencontres. Et pour cela je me dois d'accuser aussi sa complice Maude. P.S. Le Dr. Beaudry contribue énormément à réduire la facture du ministère de la santé.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

When I got pregnant in 2014 I immediately sought the assistance of Dr. Beaudry. My first child had been delivered via c-section in 2013 and I very much wanted to have a vaginal birth. I saw Dr. Beaudry throughout my second pregnancy until the very end of the third trimester. He was very accommodating and well-equipped to deal with my changing body. On November 4th I gave birth naturally to a beautiful and healthy baby boy. Dr. Beaudry is very knowledgeable and skilled, as well as warm and personable. I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Depuis 26 ans, j'ai des soins chiropratiques 1 fois par semaine par prévention avec le Dr Beaudry. Depuis toutes ces années, je n'ai pas eu souvent de problèmes de grippes, (sans avoir aucun vaccins), car les soins hebdomadaires ont renforcés mon système immunitaire, tout ça grâce au Dr Beaudry... Peu importe, les maux de dos, nerf sciatique, maux de tête, problèmes de sinus, j'ai toujours reçu les soins appropriés pour m'aider... Avec les radiographies prisent régulièrement, ont peu voir l'évolution de notre colonne vertébrale qui dans mon cas est vraiment surprenante pour l'âge que j'ai.... Merci Dr Beaudry et merci Maude de toujours bien nous accueillir avec ton super sourire

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

En tant que travailleur de la construction des douleurs musculaire m'arrive fréquemment. Grace au ajustement du Dr Christian Beaudry je peux continuer a faire se qui me passionne. Merci

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Beaudry for over 17 years. Throughout the years Dr. Beaudry has not only helped me with my back pain but has also come to the aide of my parents & sons. Dr. Beaudry continues to care for my son with such compassion, patience and dedication to his well being. If there was a "RateSecretary" I would rate Maude 5 stars. Maude has an infectious smile and exudes such warmth and happiness that you leave the office always with smile. What a wonderful opportunity to sincerely THANK Dr. Beaudry for the dedication and compassion he has for each and every one of his patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Beaudry est un chiropraticien extrêmement consciencieux. Toujours à l'écoute, il ne ménage pas ses efforts pour bien nous soigner et même nous suggérer, au besoin, des programmes d'exercices pour nous aider davantage. Il ne faut surtout pas oublier sa secrétaire et épouse Maude, qui nous accueille toujours avec un magnifique sourire et ne ménage pas ses efforts pour une bonne gestion de ce cabinet professionnel!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Christian Beaudry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English