Dr. Christian Beaudry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christian Beaudry

Je suis un ingénieur qui travaille la plupart du temps assis devant l’écran de l'ordinateur. Au cours des dernières années, j'ai eu des douleurs persistantes dans le bas du dos. Je ne suis avec le Dr Beaudry que depuis quelques mois et je peux apprécier les améliorations. Grâce à ses traitements, ma colonne se redresse et les douleurs sont atténuées. J'ai beaucoup confiance en ses compétences. C'est également pratique qu'il puisse prendre des radiographies sur place. D’autre part, il a un grand respect de sa clientèle et de leur horaire. Madame Maude est d'une grande gentillesse et fait tout pour rendre la visite agréable.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

For the past four years, if not longer, I have been suffering from sciatica. I've tried acupuncture and osteopathy but to no avail. The pain got worse and never relented day and night. That all changed...including my beliefs. A colleague of mine suggested that I pay Dr. Beaudry a visit. With a slight hesitation , I made a rendezvous. Truth be told, I was never a believer of the chiropractic field. That all changed, after only 4 weeks of therapy I was able to regain fluid movement throughout my body, a comfort that I haven't felt in a long time. There is much less pain just trying to get out of bed or in and out of my car. Walking itself was no longer a struggle. I'm now at a point where I have started to regain my energy and commit to a health and exercise regimen. I have gotten a second chance with my health. Dr Beaudry's work It has been, in my view, a miracle. My deepest thanks to you Dr. Beaudry. Detlev Schmalhaus

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Beaudry is there to help from day one. He diagnoses and explains the problem very thoroughly. He is very flexible to work around your schedule and most importantly he fixes the problem. I wold definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Christian Beaudry is simply amazing! I have every confidence in him. He is professional, and a very compassionate person. His patients are family! I would recommend him in a heartbeat. You won’t be disappointed. Maude is there to help you and is fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I'm an auto mechanic and have had a herniated disc for a few years now. I was even on sick leave for a few months a few years back. I've only been with Dr Beaudy for a few months now and appreciate all hes's doing for me. He shows me the before and after on x-rays so I can actually see proof of the improvement that's happening. These treatments can actually correct the problem. Dr Beaudry listens to what I have to say in order to understand and help me. He's the best.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I'm a pharmacy technician working in a hospital. I see patients with their long lists of medication without being cured of their ailments. That encouraged me to look for alternative treatments. When I hurt myself a few months ago and came to see Dr Beaudry he was able to help me and I didn't even need to take medication. Dr Beaudry had me do x-rays at his clinic and explained to me the reason for my pain. I see him once a week and feel much better. He's helping me by helping my body heal itself. It might take more time than swallowing a bunch of pills but at least it treats the root of the problem and not just the symptoms. Dr Beaudry's experience and motivation to understanding the reason for your pain are essential and cannot be found easily. He's the one to see without a doubt. Call Maude and take an appointment. She will accommodate you and always greet you with a beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been a patient for Dr. Beaudry for over 20 years. He has helped me a lot. I work in an office sitting on a chair for 8 hours a day on the computer and tell me, my back and neck get all the tension and at the end of day, I am sore can't move stiff all over. Dr. Beaudry has done wonders for me. I recommend him highly and he knows what to do. You won't be disappointed. Need an appointment call Maude she will quide you and assists you in all your needs.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Le Dr, Beaudry est mon magicien du bien-être. Et cela depuis plus de vingt ans. Mots de tête partis, entorse lombaires avec mauvais rayonnement dans l'une ou l'autre jambe, réglés en quelques traitements, etc...etc. Ses traitements préventifs prodigués avec une belle cordialité me gardent en forme exceptionnelle. En plus il m'a prescrit de très bons exercices que j'ai ajoutés à ma "routine" quotidienne. Il voit tout dans mon physique et a même corrigé des problèmes dont je ne soupçonnais pas l'existence. Ses mains sont pourvues de doigts magiques. Depuis toutes ces années me rendre à sa clinique fait partie de mes belles rencontres. Et pour cela je me dois d'accuser aussi sa complice Maude. P.S. Le Dr. Beaudry contribue énormément à réduire la facture du ministère de la santé.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

When I got pregnant in 2014 I immediately sought the assistance of Dr. Beaudry. My first child had been delivered via c-section in 2013 and I very much wanted to have a vaginal birth. I saw Dr. Beaudry throughout my second pregnancy until the very end of the third trimester. He was very accommodating and well-equipped to deal with my changing body. On November 4th I gave birth naturally to a beautiful and healthy baby boy. Dr. Beaudry is very knowledgeable and skilled, as well as warm and personable. I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Depuis 26 ans, j'ai des soins chiropratiques 1 fois par semaine par prévention avec le Dr Beaudry. Depuis toutes ces années, je n'ai pas eu souvent de problèmes de grippes, (sans avoir aucun vaccins), car les soins hebdomadaires ont renforcés mon système immunitaire, tout ça grâce au Dr Beaudry... Peu importe, les maux de dos, nerf sciatique, maux de tête, problèmes de sinus, j'ai toujours reçu les soins appropriés pour m'aider... Avec les radiographies prisent régulièrement, ont peu voir l'évolution de notre colonne vertébrale qui dans mon cas est vraiment surprenante pour l'âge que j'ai.... Merci Dr Beaudry et merci Maude de toujours bien nous accueillir avec ton super sourire

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Christian Beaudry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English