Ratings for Dr. Meena Natarajan

Dr. Natarajan has been my doctor since she opened her practice in St. George and I always thought her to be helpful and knowledgeable. I went to see her at outpatients because I was in the midst of seeing specialists and waiting to see specialists and I was experiencing difficulties with the amount of pain I was in. She made me feel like I was a drug abuser I am not by the way) when I asked to have something to manage the pain that I was in so that I could continue to work. She asked if I had seen the specialist yet which I hadn't...not my fault wait lists are so long so she begrudgingly gave me something. I didn't appreciate how I was made to feel and I will likely be changing doctors.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Excellent care, if you have something wrong with you she is the doctor to see. She is great , rarely takes a vacation and helps me with what I have wrong with me.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

As a nursing student I felt very welcomed into this clinic! The staff is very knowledgeable and very helpful. The clients that I saw today seemed very comfortable with the doctor and nurse, which is always a great thing. I don’t know why anyone would write a bad review because i think I can speak for most everyone when I say this clinic is great!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Read the former negative review left below and whom ever wrote it should be ashamed ! The ladies are very professional and have done an excellent job establishing the new clinic in the mall. Their office is up to date with all that modern technology has to offer and it really shows. The nurse always makes me feel welcome and is a huge asset to Dr Natarajan! The secretary always returns my calls promptly! She also does everything she can to fit me in ASAP! The clinic has a great atmosphere full of laughter and this makes it warm and inviting from the moment you enter. It is always a pleasure to see Dr Natarajan!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I think it would take a miracle for her receptionist to actually answer the phone!!! When entering the office you are glared at and not made to feel welcome in the least. Her nurse is VERY rude and unprofessional. She shows absolutely no respect for her boss or the patients. I think this doctor would benefit from a new staff. My experiences with the doctor herself are always great but I dread dealing with her staff.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

l h a v e r e a d a f e w o f t h e c o m m e n t s a b o u t D r . N a t a r a j a n a n d I rea l l y c a n not b e l i e v e some o f r ud e th i n g s s o me p e o p l e h av e to sa y . Dr . N a t a r a j a n has been m y D r . f o r q u i t e a f e w y ea r s . I t r u l y b e l i e v e s h e h a s s a v e d m y l i f e at l e a s t a c o u p l e o f t i m e s . I t s t o b a d y o u do n ot r e q u i r e p e o p l e to sign t h e i r n am e to th e i r c o m m e n t s .

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Extremely rude!!!! The way she speaks to you, the way she speaks about her other patients..... no doctor should make you feel stupid and she sure does. If your smart DONT GO TO HER..

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Terrible doctor, rude as always and is in a rush and any issue is always a big deal . No people skills as a family doctor and I try to avoid her at all costs because I don't like being belittled by her . and she has of seniors who come out of her office crying , dont want to lisen to you and even the doctors and staff at FUNDY BAY HEALTH CENTER IN BLACKS HARBOUR NB SAY THE SAME THING very rude

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I took my sick toddler and infant to the Fundy Health Centre and they were seen by Dr. Natarajan. My toddler was having an absolute meltdown and Dr. Natarajan was fantastic with him. She was very patient and blew bubbles to calm him down so she could examine him. This was not the first time I have seen her and she is always lovely, very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

She has been our family doctor for several years and she terrific. Very concerned about our health and makes sure things get done as needed. Organized and goes beyond her duty as a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018