Ratings for Dr. Karen Ko

I've been her patient for over 8 years. She is an amazing doctor who is both knowledgable and intuitive. She will attend to all of your questions and never rush you. This clinic itself is overall amazing.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Ko's for approximately seven years and am so thankful for the day I was accepted into her practice. I have never had to wait to see her - she is always timely. In fact, she is sometimes EARLY (when does that happen with doctors?) She is kind and patient. She listens to all my issues and genuinely seems to care. She has seen me through a rough few years and I am so thankful for her patience, understanding and expertise.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Love Spadina Health Centre generally (have been a patient here for 30 years), and Dr Ko in particular. She's a wonderful doctor, very direct and hands-on. Listens carefully and patiently. Will see you on short notice, and we have never been kept waiting. We are very lucky to have SHC and Dr Ko!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Ko is fantastic! She is very caring, her awesome bedside manners and really listens to you. She never rushes you and she is never late. The reception girls are also fantastic. I am very lucky to have found such great doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

She is excellent. I have been her patient for several years and I am lucky that now she sees my daughter as well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Yes, I echo the sentiments of the other reviewers. I feel very fortunate to have such a patient and thorough doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Don't let her youthful appearance fool you. She is the most competent family doctor I've encountered (I've had 3 others in my life). She also has excellent bedside manners, which is a big bonus.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

She is the best doctor ive ever had! Helpful, kind, patient, informative. I feel lucky to be one of her patiets

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Ko is by far the best! Smart, easy to talk to and found my medical condition that my previous doctor missed. She by very thorough and takes anything you are concerned about seriously.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Best family doctor I have ever had. She is very easy to reach, always on time, does some labs out of her office, and is excellent overall. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013