Ratings for Dr. Christoph Winkler

Dr Winkler is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

If I never need a cardiologist, this is the doc I want. Sweet disposition, caring +++, Intelligent, listens and informs. Everything I want in a doctor. Dr. Winkler was my mom's doc and he was so above and beyond with her. When I'm at the hospital for appts with my mom or for myself or other family member I often see him and think he must love his job as he is always there. Thank you Dr. Winkler. I hope we have you for a long time!! Take care of yourself!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Very arrogant self centered man. I am surprised that he is so highly regarded.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

As a staff member that works with him I find the best way to describe him would be that he is a humanitarian . He always puts his patients health and welfare above all else . He is a gentleman and asks of the staff the very things he stands for himself. The patient is who we work for, not the establishment or the health care we work under. Put your patient first, you will never have any regrets of what could have turned out wrong for the person and his or her loved ones. Dr. Christoph Winkler has taught me so many things about medicine and even more about the patients upmost wellbeing and I have been a nurse, a good nurse , for 37 years. We are always learning in the health field and I have learned so much from Dr. Winkler

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

He always goes over and above for his patients!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Outstanding human and doctor. When all others and the system failed us, he took charge and brought life back to my husband. Highly recommended as the BEST, hands down. I am so thankful he was there for us.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

A truly caring and sincere person. To shown kindness is one thing but to feel the depth of it on the receiving end is another and puts him in in a very small group of special people.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I found him to be very caring and very helpful. I was very impressed with the care I received.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013