Dr. Joseph E. Jamal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Jamal

Dr. Jamal operated on my mom in October. She was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer and I can thankfully say everything went amazing and she has made a full recovery. Dr. Jamal clearly explains everything in a thoughtful manner.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Jamal operated on my grandmother. It was a very stressful time for our family. He and his staff took time to answer all of our questions and ensure that we fully understood the procedure and aftercare . Dr. Jamal has an awesome bedside manner. He was able to put my very nervous Grandmother at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Jamal.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I had a unexpected kidney issue. Not knowing who to go, my PCP sent me to Adavance Urology Group. I was told I needed surgery. I was then sent to Dr. Jamal,who immediately put me at ease. He explained to me everything that he was going to do and what I could expect . The surgery was a complete success. The follow up visits were just a good. I never felt rushed, Dr. Jamal took time to answer all my questions, I would highly recommend Dr. Jamal.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr. Jamal removed a 7cm mass from my kidney back in 2014. The surgery was completely successful. Dr. Jamal was able to save my kidney by performing a partial nephrectomy on my. He saved my life, and is a brilliant surgeon. I could not recommend him any higher.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Jamal is very calming discussing your medical conditions. Outlines a plan of action in detail and thoroughly reviews your results. Explained word by word the test results and any further treatments. A gentle man to speak with and I highly recommend him. Surgery went as we discussed and I had no complications afterward.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Jamal is great. I really like his "bedside manner" as he is a great listener and explains test results in a very simple way that I could easily understand. He is very thorough in reading test results before my follow-up appointments and always has a plan of action for you to work on. Again, great guy and a great doctor. He really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Jamal removed my husband's prostate after he was diagnosed with cancer. He was not only personable, he took the time to explain, in layman terms, the whole procedure and all that went with it. The surgery went very well, he is cancer-free and his success in his recovery is a direct result to the skill and attentiveness to detail that Dr. Jamal possesses. He is a rare combination of a highly effective surgeon who has an incredible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Jamal performed prostate surgery on me in early May. Everything went perfectly. I am 6 weeks out, and am cancer free and have regained all function. He is compassionate, personable, and most importantly, a gifted surgeon. More than happy to take extra time to answer all questions and explain the procedure. Likewise very accommodation post-0op. Great guy and Highly Recommended if you are opting for a Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Great Doc! Treats me well every time. Staff is good too. My regular doc sent me to Dr. Jamal for prostate issues. Things are already better. I even sent my brother to him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Jamal performed a partial nephrectomy on my right kidney. He explained everything in detail and made me feel at ease. He removed a cyst that turned out to be cancer and so far I'm clear. He's caring, compassionate and friendly. He saved my life and I wouldn't change him for anyone else. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015