Ratings for Dr. Thomas Origitano

Dr Origitano displays such a vast and long-standing experience of neurosurgical knowledge. From his experiences in Chicago to Montana, I would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Origitano was extremely helpful to me. He reviewed my MRI and involved me in decision making regarding my low back pain. He was pleasant and relaxed and spoke to me as an informed consumer. I did not waste his time with stupid questions as I had done my research prior to the visit. This probably helped the overall tone of the visit. I would recommend him to anyone needing brain surgery. His office staff is the best!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

My first appointment with Dr. Origitano was a very bad experience. He was very rude and made me feel 1 foot tall. I was seeing him for severe lower back pain. When I told him that I was having troubles walking from the pain he rudely asked "did someone carry you in here then?" He also did not take the time to listen to me and when he did he acted annoyed. I do not recommend him to anybody!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Thomas Origitano's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kalispell, MT