Ratings for Dr. Peter Hinchy

Dr Hinchy is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have followed him from strathpine to murrumbah downs despite it being 30 minutes from my house and not being able to set appointments. He is very capable and compassionate. Has never made me feel silly like some doctors do. Could not recommend him more.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr Hinchy now works at Murrumba downs medical centre where no appointments are given and one has to wait for hours.. We only go there because of Dr Hinchy.. He's the best doctor I have ever come across with. He is very humble and professional and tells straight away what's wrong not like others who end up opening books. He is very good with kids and we trust him with our boys. We feel lucky that we come across such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Hands down most amazing dr ever!!!! Diagnosed my daughter in 2009 with silent reflux when even the royal children's hospital didn't pick it up! Went on to have more children and yet again saved my sons life in 2012 when he detected silent reflux again! Followed him from mcphillips medical centre to Strathpine when he was there... I miss this great doctor

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Peter Hinchy was my doctor at the practice near the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Peter has not been my GP for over 20 years but still remains the most compassionate and professional GP I have seen.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr Hinchy never runs on time, but that is his only flaw. He is knowledgeable, kind, approachable and professional. He is now at Murrumba Downs Family Medical Centre. I can't stand this centre, but go there for the quality of this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Arrogant and narrow minded. Referred a client to him and he snubbed the referral.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Peter is an excellent doctor who is caring and professional, although rarely runs on time. He once worked with Dr Graham Micheal at Dalby and Crows Nest. He also ran a practice near the Royal Brisbane Hospital. He now works out of the Strathpine SuperClinic, north of Brisbane.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012