Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Gibson

She makes me feel incredibly comfortable and really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Gibson is an amazing doctor and goes beyond what most doctors have done for me in the past. She really cares about her patients and will spend the time to talk to you so you understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr.Gibson's for the past two year and I can not say enough good things about her . Staff in general are kind and I have not encountered any issues. Dr.Gibson is knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough. I am very blessed to have someone like her as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Gibson was a godsend for my family when our family doctor retired. She is caring but no nonsense when needed. She has great patience and will listen to everything you have to say...excellent!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

this Doctor has been there for me and has done so much for me and her staff is just great .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Gibson is amazing. She is thorough and patient and she always makes my concerns feel validated, never feels like a stupid question.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

After our family doctor of 30+ years retired, my wife and I feel like we won a major lottery when we were fortunate enough to have Dr. Gibson accept us as her patients. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, personable and caring. She also seems to have a good network of providers of different skills and services, which is very useful and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I think Dr. Gibson is one in a million!!! Her detail to patient care, knowledge on leading edge practices, bedside manner, and humour, make her one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of knowing!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

very nice and good doctor. The staff is not good though.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013