Ratings for Dr. David Stark

You should be ashamed of yourself Dr. Stark! I wish I was with my 21 year old daughter when she went to see you today so I could give you a piece of MY mind!! What kind of Dr. speaks to another person in a way that makes them feel WORSE then when they came to see you!!?? She called me crying and is STILL having breathing issues in which you seemed so easily to brush off!! Your lack of listening and empathy disgusts me. She was scared to go see a Dr and then waited for over an hour to see you - the LEAST you could do was listen to her and not brush her off like she's wasting YOUR time!! I don't know how you got your licence to practice but being mean to any person at any age is called bullying in my opinion. You are a RUDE man Dr. Stark... I would never recommend this so-called Dr to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I only have good things to say about this patient, caring doctor. Very thorough, thoughtful and logical. Effective secretary who takes care of business in a polite manner.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Always been helpful and pleasant to talk to! He has accommodated me when I needed it most.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Never there, always late, rude and rushed. He's my family doctor and I haven't been in 2 years now.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I've always waited at least an hour for a scheduled appointment. Found the doctor to be abrupt. Will be looking elsewhere for a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Awful physician, not in any way helpful. Reception staff are pleasant

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Horrible doctor and his new receptionist is aweful .!!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016