Ratings for Dr. Anne Lund

I had been going to see Dr. Lund with various medical issues, only to be ignored. I started seeing her when I was 15. I literally found myself seeing her at least once month for the same issues. All she ever did was give me samples to try ( which after i while I refused). I was only diagnosed with hypothyroidism after my mom suggested we get blood work done. Overall not helpful!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I used to see Dr. Lund for a few years and she is very cold and straight to the point; but she is VERY knowledgeable. If you want someone who is in a good mood and very friendly then she is not the doctor for you. But if all you want is someone who knows what she is doing without making small talk then she is the right doctor for you.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Quite a cold person, seems unfriendly at first. She knows her job, but did not spend more than 2 minutes with me,each time I have been to see her. Dr. Rafi Hussein, whom I saw while she was absent is EXCELLENT.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012