Ratings for Dr. Florence Morriello

A pleasurable, incredibly personal and most importantly a very empathetic doctor. My father was under the care of this doctor. She was knowledgeable and always kept us in the loop of what was happening and met with us regularly for updates. My father ended up passing away after a tortuous battle with his terminal illness. I consider him fortunate to have been cared for by Dr. Morriello and all the team. An endless thanks to all the medical staff involved in his care but most importantly to Dr. Morriello. Thank you, you really made a difference.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I agree with all the comments below. Dr.Morriello gave me a second chance to life and a will to live agin.I am forever in debt.She really changed my life but above all, she genuinely cares and I saw this in her humane attitude. I can't thank her enough and with no disrespect to her, she is a hottie.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

This doctor is phenomenol. She is determined, confident and actually cares. I thought I was never going to leave the hospital, I was so sick and had lost hope in myself and in the medical system. No one seemed to care. This doctor knows her stuff and makes sure to fill you in on the plan. After many weeks, I finally started to have faith again and eventually I got better and am back to working again and leading a normal life. I can't thank her enough, she is a gift to medicine and a bonus is that she is attractive and an outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Wanted to say thank you to a magnificent doctor, person and colleague.I am a family doctor who suffers from an uncommon disease, GBS. A few weeks ago I got a severe attack where I couldn't breath and was paralyzed from legs down. Although I knew of this possible complication, this was the first time this happened to me. OMG!!! was I ever afraid and by the time I presented to hospital, I was in a coma. My family was devastated. Several days later I awoke and met Dr. Morriello. Besides her exceptional care, she is lovely, has a caring fine touch and a listening ear which made me realize important qualities that are nonteachable. My ICU experience was a positive one both medically and on a personal level. Essentially, I came to realize that the importance of patient-care and I too wished that I were a doctor like her. If I ever were to go back to hospital and require the ICU, I wish to find someone like her. Thank you Dr. Morriello.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Florence Morriello's Credentials

• University Of Ferrara (Grad. 2006)