Ratings for Dr. Gordon P. Tussing

Switched to Dr. Tussing when precious internist dismissed my concerns. Dr. Tussing is great. Rec by a friend with chronic bronchitis

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Started going to Dr. Tussing this year and he is outstanding! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Office staff is very rude/arrogant. Dr. Tussing has a very robotic approach to patient care. He doesn't truly listen to his patients concern.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Gordon Tussing is knowledgeable and due to his support I actually completed tests like a colonoscopy and mammogram which due to anxiety I had avoided for years. Unfortunately, depending on the day the staff can be warm and helpful or rude and dismissive depending on who you speak to. After a cancer diagnosis I've been exhausted and wanted to talk to Dr. Tussing to let him know how my surgery went and progress in general. When a staff member phoned me to confirm my appointment they started grilling me on if I had a number of lab works completed which I had not. In fact I've barely left my house. This staff member was insensitive, indifferent and confrontational. Dr. Tussing has a blind spot where his staff is concerned and becomes defensive over their bad manners instead of requiring them to behave decently. On a positive note a cancer diagnosis has given me the strength to find a doctor whose mission statement turns out to be more than a meaningless hallmark card.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have not met with Dr. Tussing yet, but as with any new doctor I go in with a positive outlook, respect their experience ... until proven differently (which honestly has never happened with the doctors I have chosen in the past). However, let me just say, the woman who schedules appointments, specifically for new patients is HOPEFULLY not a reflection of the people in the office. She was down right rude. What a shame, especially when you know people are calling in because they don't feel well. Don't beat a person when they are down already! I will give Tussing chance because of the ratings given already, but I will have NO TOLERANCE for anymore rudeness from that woman. I hope Dr. Tussing sees this and addresses her tone and behavior before more patients are turned off by the poor first impression she gives!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been with Dr. Tussing for almost 15 years, and I have recommended him to many friends and family members. He is ALWAYS concerned with finding the root cause of the patient's problems, rather than simply writing a script and sending you on your way.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I am sick and tired of being bullied by Doctors like this when I am The Only One looking out for my Moms best interest .....He implied or rather invoked it was I who was taking my Moms Pills.....I am Trying to keep her alive...I have 4 children and 3 younger sisters who offer little help or who take advantage of my Mom...HE SCREAMED AT ME! I need help finding a Doctor who I can trust ......

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr Tussing is the best doctor I've had in my lifetime (I'm 64). Seeing him, rather than a nurse practitioner or PA, is so important to me for consistency and care. He is extremely thorough, very intelligent and very attractive (not important but it helps make my appointment more enjoyable). Any time he has referred me to another physician or group, I see the best and am pleased with the attention and follow-up. My husband became Dr Tussing's patient a year or two after my first visit. I am so grateful and appreciative of all that he has done for him. The quality of his life has improved so much. His staff is a reflection of the class and care of Dr Tussing. All are friendly, down-to-earth and make me feel comfortable. I recommend him highly to anyone looking for a new physician. You will amazed that the quality of his care is still available. This has NOT been a paid endorsement.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I have been with Dr. Tussing over a decade and loved him. However, over the past few years his office staff has become increasingly rude, impersonal and just downright unpleasant! His office has become so micro-managed that I feel that I no longer have the confidence and trust necessary within a doctor-patient relationship. Having felt chided in my last few visits, I question his ability as a compassionate professional, which again, is reflected in his chosen office personnel, as well as his dwindling level of service.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I have never seen Dr Tussing,I work for a dental specialist and we often get many referrals from primary physicians, Dr. Tussing referred a patient to use for treatment, we had to work with them on getting the approval, the staff at his office was so rude i couldn't believe it!!!! The receptionist refused to help saying their office didn't do that without even checking with the doctor, since i knew they did because i have done it several times i called the insurance company and called them back after i finally got their cooperation on the approval, the receptionist was still very snippy and hung up on me! NEVER will I EVER refer to that office ever!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Gordon P. Tussing's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1997)