Ratings for Dr. Beth McLellan

Dr. McLellan has done dermatologic surgeries on my back in the last few months; one incision was about 2 inches long, the other about 3 inches long. She instructed me not to do any upper body exercise for two weeks, to change the dressings twice a day and put vaseline on the wounds each time the dressings were changed. It really paid off, because both incisions have healed beautifully. My husband told me to tell her that she is an "artiste" because of the very clean and neatly sewn incisions and the beautiful way that the incisions have healed and are on their way to becoming barely visible. I question whether the previous reviewer carefully followed Dr. McLellan's instructions for the care of her foot wound.Besides the beautiful surgical work that she does, Dr. McLellan is a very warm and sincere human being - I recommend her highly and without reservation. P.S. - The 2nd surgery successfully addressed an issue that another derm. surgeon had attempted to fix, but did not.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

This doctor did a terrible job of stiching up a incision in my foot. I showed it to another Dr and he was suprised about the sloppy nature. I purposely went to NYC for the BEST care and I regret it because the wound opened up and has been problematic.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Beth McLellan's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Amerigroup