Ratings for Dr. Eve Fried

Brought my relative in to help with bleeding problems. Very thorough and caring and helped hugely with a Mirena that has solved the problem!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

I was convinced by Dr.Fried that a Mirena IUD would help all of my period problems disappear. I enen ended up in emergency due to all of the heavy bleeding. I called today to find out my ultrasound results that I took over two weeks ago not even a phone call back! I am still having spotting and bleeding. They don’t seem to care about the fact I have been suffering and followed their recommendations. I don’t find that I’m being handled properly and will be calling again to try and chase them down for the results. I have also gained weight since the I got the IUD and Dr. Fried doesn’t seem to be watching Me with CARE. I could have passed out on the floor but apparently it’s ok with that unless I needed a blood transfusion according to Doctor Fried!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Fried did my hysterectomy. She and her team were wonderful. I had an injured arm and they accommodated me perfectly during the surgery. Dr. Fried gave me great advice (that I should have listened to a year earlier). I'm post surgery now, fully recovered and happier than ever. The wait times at the office are a bit long but once you get in to see her you never feel rushed or like you don't matter so it makes up for the wait.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

this is my second pregnancy with Dr. Fried, I really like her, she seems genuinely concerned when theres an issue and there is never a stupid question. She always tells me to call if I have a question which is great, even just for the comfort of knowing you can. The reception staff I love they always remember you, and engage in real conversation. wait times are little irritating, im ok with 15minutes but when your waiting 30-45 minutes before you get a room you wonder why you bothered making an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Exceptionally best gynecologist in canada. I just had one appointment and i m big fan of her.. Really she is a decent n full of expertise doctor. She is just awesome.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Very caring and professional. Knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I found Dr. Eve Fried to be unbelievably supportive, caring and kind. She is a talented surgeon and I plan to have her as my obgyn for my next pregnancy! It was a challenging pregnancy but I'm glad that Dr. Fried was there for me the entire time.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I had my baby 4th August 2016. She was there at the time of delivery and I cant explain how smooth everything went. Shes a very good doctor and extremely cooperative. I have had such an amazing experience overall! During pregnancy she would be very careful with smallest details and overall it was just great! I appreciate how she was by my side until the end. Shes the best!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Fried delivered my first baby and I have nothing but good things to say about her. She was in the hospital during my whole delivery and checked on me regularly when I was there. She also came to check up on me after the delivery the next day. In terms of punctuality when meeting her, I recommend a morning schedule because she has A LOT of patients. But she doesn't rush you and is patient when answering your questions.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Office Never Returns calls, within the 48 hours protocol, Doctor never returns or responds back to family doctors, Very late always, only cares about mothers to be! Doesnt care about those with cancer or other chronic female problems, treats you like a number, Doenst know how to treat your condition(s)! I found this doctor and office staff all unprofessional! Dr. Fried isnt knowledgeable at all, all I say is dont go to this doctor, she is a complete waste of time! Also the waiting period to see doctor in her office is extremely long and she is always late, never punctual. So if you like to be treated like a number you can go here. I will NEVER EVER recomand her to anyone, or my friends or family!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015