Ratings for Dr. Paul Deratnay

Thank-you!! He is amazing! His staff is amazing! Saw him today for emergency dental work for my son. Thank-you for helping us in a pinch, and making my son feel at ease. Can’t thank you enough.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Deratnay since he joined the practice however many decades ago! My teeth are well cared for. Friendly and professional staff. My kids love him too.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

If you are every looking for an amazing, friendly, knowledgeable and caring dentist......look no more. I have been going to Dr. Deratnay for over 24 years now amd I have to drive an hour or so to see him but it’s so worth it. He does what’s best for you where as some others do what’s best for their bank accounts. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Staff is very friendly and never forget anything about you. Adds a great personal touch. Definitely highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Great experience! Friendly and caring staff! The best dentist I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Excellent staff and professional attention. Office is also well located with easy parking. I highly recoomend Dr. Deratnay.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

SInce I have been going to Dr. Deratnay my dental health has improved markedly. I am especially impressed that he has you call him personally out of hours if you have a problem. His office is well-run, the receptionists and hygienists are very competent.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014