Ratings for Dr. Louise E. Friend

Wonderful doctor. She really takes time with you and she is very kind. I'm glad that I was referred to see her

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Friend apparently makes dermatology treatment amazingly affordable for people who do not have insurance. She charged me only $80for an office visit , and charged me nothing extra to do a treatment that other dermitologists would have charged $600 to over $1000 to do, and my GP would have charged $300. Dr. Friend seemed genuninely interested in me, took all the time required (about 15 to 20 minutes), and did a thorough job. She seems to be well into her 70's, and her eye sight is not too good (she asked me to check my face in the mirror and point out any spots she may have missed treating). I'd be careful about using her for something that requires good sight, but for me she was just what the doctor ordered. I got an appointment the next day after I called; she had a cancelation. She personally called me the day I called and asked if I wanted the available time slot. Obviously I was very happy.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Friend is wonderful. She's been a staple in my life for a year now dealing with allergies and related infections. I cannot say how thankful I am to her. Sadly I don't think she's accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Dr. Louise E. Friend's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1954)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monterey, CA