Dr. Philip Anderson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip Anderson

I never put too much thought into the dentists and dental offices I have gone to. I just figured that all offices and doctors would be relatively the same. That is until I had my first appointment yesterday with Dentistry @ 150 Eglinton East. For the first time I left my appointment excited to book another one. They really are doing everything the right way over there. I ended up coming back to my office and telling all of my coworkers that if they are looking for a new Dentist this was the place to go. I want to thank everyone at the office for their amazing customer service, knowledge, and experience they offer their clients. From the moment you walk in and are greeted by Anne at Reception, to all the other staff you get to see (I had the pleasure of being seen and helped by Anar (Hygienist), Elena and Mihaela (Dental assistants) and Dr. Phil Anderson) it truly was an amazing experience, with people that you can just tell love their job. Great work, would definitely recommend to anyone.

Submitted August 9, 2015

Great doctor and great technology. I especially love the cavity scanner that buzzes if there’s a cavity and gives it a number. I was told before that I had many cavities but he scanned them for me and told me most were very small and we can check them again next time to see if they are getting worse and need fillings.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

I’m always impressed when I get work done by Dr Anderson. Im very nervous in the chair, but when the work is being done , the combination of tv on the ceiling and Dr Anderson explaining every step of the way distracts me and puts me at ease.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Great atmosphere ! Professional team. Dr Anderson is lovely , knowledgeable and highly skilled. I am fully satisfied with their service, they know exactly how to make you pleased.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr Phil finished my Invisalign recently and placed some permanent retainers for me. He used a special design for me so that I can floss behind the wires easily. Everything has been easy and great so far !

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

I appreciate all of the patient care at this office. I hate having dental work done in the first place, but the TVs on the ceiling and private rooms really make a difference to me.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Amazing staff, everything has been painless so far, and Dr Phil has been early to see me every time- when does that ever happen in a medical office ?

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

The entire office is so updated, clean and advanced. Dr Anderson is always on top of new techniques and technology to help his patients . He has done many crowns on me , and recently I had one made with his new scanner. I’m amazed how far Dental treatments have come since the crowns I got many years ago.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr. Anderson is absolutely the best in his trade. He can often tell what is wrong by just looking at it. I've done root canal and tooth extract in his clinic. The processes are painless and actually quite comfortable. I trust Dr. Anderson to take care of all kinds of my dental issues as I know I am in an experts' hands. On top of that, he and all the clinic staffs are extremely friendly and really care for the patients' dental health instead of their money.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I’m seeing Dr Anderson for my Invisalign treatment, and could not be happier. I had retainers before , but my bite was never perfect and I wanted it to be improved. We are almost done with the trays and everything is looking great !

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Philip Anderson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Anderson has been taking care of the Yonge- Eglinton area for nearly 8 years now. Living only steps away from the office he is a familiar face in the area, and always open to meeting new friends and family members! He continually updated knowledge and technology in the office, with additional training in : implants, guided implant surgery, sedation, invisalign, 3D Xray technology, digital impressions/scans, sinus surgery, bone grafting, and more

• English