Dr. Philip Anderson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip Anderson

I never put too much thought into the dentists and dental offices I have gone to. I just figured that all offices and doctors would be relatively the same. That is until I had my first appointment yesterday with Dentistry @ 150 Eglinton East. For the first time I left my appointment excited to book another one. They really are doing everything the right way over there. I ended up coming back to my office and telling all of my coworkers that if they are looking for a new Dentist this was the place to go. I want to thank everyone at the office for their amazing customer service, knowledge, and experience they offer their clients. From the moment you walk in and are greeted by Anne at Reception, to all the other staff you get to see (I had the pleasure of being seen and helped by Anar (Hygienist), Elena and Mihaela (Dental assistants) and Dr. Phil Anderson) it truly was an amazing experience, with people that you can just tell love their job. Great work, would definitely recommend to anyone.

Submitted August 9, 2015

Amazing team and work. I had three opinions about a tooth , and no one could figure out how to fix what I was feeling. All Dr Anderson did was adjust the bite on the tooth in 10 minutes , and it has been fine since ( over a year now ).

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I couldn’t be happier seeing the team at Capitol Dentistry. Everything flows so well, and if you wait there’s a choice of TV, and even aromatherapy lately! Every 6 months has been wonderful for my cleanings, as well as every extra appointment along the way.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr Anderson has done many fillings on my teeth , and some of them I didn't think he could save. Every filling has lasted longer than I thought they could , and they are still in place. We have discussed that they will need crowns someday, and I know they will be just as amazing !

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

When it comes to insuring the best quality and most knowledgeable service/treatment, i only ever trust the work of Dr. Anderson. Whether it has been for implants, veneers, check ups or even just a simple teeth cleaning, i am always confidant that my decision to come his clinics was the right choice. His staff are always friendly and inviting. The offices are sterile and updated with the latest modern equipment. i never thought id be the type of person to refer friends to a dental clinic, but now i can say that im officially that type of person, and i encourage any one reading this review with any hint of hesitation in choosing Dr Anderson as their dental surgeon to please be confidant that theyve found the right man for the job! can i give this 10 stars?

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I love the new design and big space. It’s much easier to get to since there’s no construction around it any more. The new chairs are much more comfy too

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

New office, a few new faces , but still the same care and everyone im used to seeing for the last few years . Traffic in the area can be a bit slow, but I think that’s he case for anywhere in Toronto. Parking is better now too.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr Anderson has amazing technology in the office. I had two wisdom teeth removed and he used my own blood to fill the spaces so I had no gaps and my healing was almost done in a few days. I was amazed !

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I absolutely love the new location ! It is very high tech and roomy.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr Anderson is amazing! He is smiley and answered all my questions patiently to make sure I am comfortable. His team is also very caring. I had my wisdom tooth pulled out without pain. Great work. Dr. Anderson also called me next day to follow up.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Philip Anderson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Anderson has been taking care of the Yonge- Eglinton area for nearly 5 years now. Living only steps away from the office he is a familiar face in the area, and always open to meeting new friends and family members!

• English