Ratings for Dr. Philip Anderson

I never put too much thought into the dentists and dental offices I have gone to. I just figured that all offices and doctors would be relatively the same. That is until I had my first appointment yesterday with Dentistry @ 150 Eglinton East. For the first time I left my appointment excited to book another one. They really are doing everything the right way over there. I ended up coming back to my office and telling all of my coworkers that if they are looking for a new Dentist this was the place to go. I want to thank everyone at the office for their amazing customer service, knowledge, and experience they offer their clients. From the moment you walk in and are greeted by Anne at Reception, to all the other staff you get to see (I had the pleasure of being seen and helped by Anar (Hygienist), Elena and Mihaela (Dental assistants) and Dr. Phil Anderson) it truly was an amazing experience, with people that you can just tell love their job. Great work, would definitely recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I had two wisdom teeth taken out and I was very very nervous. I was given a pill to take before my appointment and it relaxed me a lot. The two teeth were out before I even realiZed he was pulling on them. I couldn't believe that I was so worked up.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I saw Dr Anderson while visiting family in the city. I broke a tooth and worried it wouldn't be saved. Dr Anderson fixed it and filed the tooth in a way to save it from breaking in the future until I can get a cap put on it. He was so fast and funny and made the appointment very easy for me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I was always very weary of going to the dentist due to my past experiences. Turns out I need many fillings. I just got a few done in 2 different appointments. Safe to say I am no longer afraid of the dentist! ~Not Dr Phil anyway~ . Very gentle and accommodating, my fillings didn't hurt at all. Appointments have always been on time or early. All of the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I chose him as my new dentist here because of all the great reviews on this page. Thanks to everyone!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I drive in nearly 50 minutes to the office because of the staff and caring attitude of everyone there. The parking is tough, but that's the same as anywhere in the city.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Anderson fixed my tooth that broke while I was on vacation visiting family . He was funny and fixed my tooth very fast, and I barely felt the numbing.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr Anderson did 3 big cavities on me and explained every step of everything to me. Normally i am terrified of the drilling sound but It ended up not being as bad as I thought.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

It is always a pleasant experience at the office !

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I had older metal fillings replaced to white ones. Dr Anderson used a plastic sheet to prevent any of the old fillings from going in my mouth and stopped all the water from filling my mouth. I have never seen that before and thought it was very nice , although it fit a bit tight.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Anderson enjoys weightlifting and painting plus he's easy on the eyes.....I think I may have found my new Dentist.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Philip Anderson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Anderson has been taking care of the Yonge- Eglinton area for nearly 5 years now. Living only steps away from the office he is a familiar face in the area, and always open to meeting new friends and family members!

• English