Dr. Philip Anderson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip Anderson

I never put too much thought into the dentists and dental offices I have gone to. I just figured that all offices and doctors would be relatively the same. That is until I had my first appointment yesterday with Dentistry @ 150 Eglinton East. For the first time I left my appointment excited to book another one. They really are doing everything the right way over there. I ended up coming back to my office and telling all of my coworkers that if they are looking for a new Dentist this was the place to go. I want to thank everyone at the office for their amazing customer service, knowledge, and experience they offer their clients. From the moment you walk in and are greeted by Anne at Reception, to all the other staff you get to see (I had the pleasure of being seen and helped by Anar (Hygienist), Elena and Mihaela (Dental assistants) and Dr. Phil Anderson) it truly was an amazing experience, with people that you can just tell love their job. Great work, would definitely recommend to anyone.

Submitted August 9, 2015

I’m seeing Dr Anderson for my Invisalign treatment, and could not be happier. I had retainers before , but my bite was never perfect and I wanted it to be improved. We are almost done with the trays and everything is looking great !

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I spent many years at a dental clinic with a dentist who was incredibly rude and arrogant. Shame on me. I desperately needed to have a tooth fixed and came upon Dr. Anderson and his staff in their new location on Yonge Street. My appointment was yesterday and I really feel blessed to have found his office. Dr. Anderson and his team were all very personable, helpful, knowledgeable and very sensitive to my needs. They are truly a blessing. Thank you Dr. Anderson. MLD

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I came to Dr. Anderson’s office yesterday to get my front tooth extracted and “prf”. My experience was amazing, he was so gentle and had a very light touch. It was painless, I didn’t feel anything. Everyone in the office was very kind and helpful. I would recommend, without any hesitation, him and his staff. Keep up the good work !!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr Anderson did a root canal for me a few months ago, and it only took about 45 minutes. I had another problem checked at a specialist recently, and they said the root canal that showed on the X-ray could not have been better. Even though the root canal went just fine, it was nice to know he work was perfect to another dentist too!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Amazing team and work. I had three opinions about a tooth , and no one could figure out how to fix what I was feeling. All Dr Anderson did was adjust the bite on the tooth in 10 minutes , and it has been fine since ( over a year now ).

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I couldn’t be happier seeing the team at Capitol Dentistry. Everything flows so well, and if you wait there’s a choice of TV, and even aromatherapy lately! Every 6 months has been wonderful for my cleanings, as well as every extra appointment along the way.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr Anderson has done many fillings on my teeth , and some of them I didn't think he could save. Every filling has lasted longer than I thought they could , and they are still in place. We have discussed that they will need crowns someday, and I know they will be just as amazing !

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

When it comes to insuring the best quality and most knowledgeable service/treatment, i only ever trust the work of Dr. Anderson. Whether it has been for implants, veneers, check ups or even just a simple teeth cleaning, i am always confidant that my decision to come his clinics was the right choice. His staff are always friendly and inviting. The offices are sterile and updated with the latest modern equipment. i never thought id be the type of person to refer friends to a dental clinic, but now i can say that im officially that type of person, and i encourage any one reading this review with any hint of hesitation in choosing Dr Anderson as their dental surgeon to please be confidant that theyve found the right man for the job! can i give this 10 stars?

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I love the new design and big space. It’s much easier to get to since there’s no construction around it any more. The new chairs are much more comfy too

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. Philip Anderson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Anderson has been taking care of the Yonge- Eglinton area for nearly 5 years now. Living only steps away from the office he is a familiar face in the area, and always open to meeting new friends and family members!

• English