Ratings for Dr. Philip Anderson

I always get the best treatment when I’ve seen Dr Anderson. I was terrified on my first visit and still have anxiety at my visits, but he always makes me calmer so I can get through it.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Awesome tech and machinery that I've never seen before. Dr Phil takes a more conservative approach to my cavities and checks over time to see if they re getting bigger or not, and then decides how to treat them.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

As a person who is usually terrified of the dentist and has an ever changing shedule, this office is ever so accommodating. Not only does the staff find a way to work around my schedule, once I do finally get into the office, I am always welcomed so warmly and treated with such care. Stephanie and Mihaela are the sweetest and Stephanie has always gone out of her way find an appointment that works for me. Dr. Anderson is a gem and makes sure to go at pace that I am comfortable with. Overall 11 out 10!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

The best dentist and the best staff ! Everyone is very caring and goes above and beyond. Dr. Anderson is very soft spoken and gentle, he is always on time or even takes me early ! I would highly recommend. I have even text messaged with Stephanie several times about my appointments which’s makes things easy.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Dr Anderson is one of the best dentists in Toronto. Professional, Punctual and Heart Warming. If you're afraid of the dentist and the pain that comes with it, this doctor seems to magically make it disappear.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Good shhdnshhhdhzhzxxhzhzhhzzhhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhhxxhxhhx

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Great doctor and great technology. I especially love the cavity scanner that buzzes if there’s a cavity and gives it a number. I was told before that I had many cavities but he scanned them for me and told me most were very small and we can check them again next time to see if they are getting worse and need fillings.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

I’m always impressed when I get work done by Dr Anderson. Im very nervous in the chair, but when the work is being done , the combination of tv on the ceiling and Dr Anderson explaining every step of the way distracts me and puts me at ease.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Great atmosphere ! Professional team. Dr Anderson is lovely , knowledgeable and highly skilled. I am fully satisfied with their service, they know exactly how to make you pleased.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr Phil finished my Invisalign recently and placed some permanent retainers for me. He used a special design for me so that I can floss behind the wires easily. Everything has been easy and great so far !

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr. Philip Anderson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Anderson has been taking care of the Yonge- Eglinton area for nearly 8 years now. Living only steps away from the office he is a familiar face in the area, and always open to meeting new friends and family members! He continually updated knowledge and technology in the office, with additional training in : implants, guided implant surgery, sedation, invisalign, 3D Xray technology, digital impressions/scans, sinus surgery, bone grafting, and more

• English