Dr. Philip Anderson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip Anderson

I never put too much thought into the dentists and dental offices I have gone to. I just figured that all offices and doctors would be relatively the same. That is until I had my first appointment yesterday with Dentistry @ 150 Eglinton East. For the first time I left my appointment excited to book another one. They really are doing everything the right way over there. I ended up coming back to my office and telling all of my coworkers that if they are looking for a new Dentist this was the place to go. I want to thank everyone at the office for their amazing customer service, knowledge, and experience they offer their clients. From the moment you walk in and are greeted by Anne at Reception, to all the other staff you get to see (I had the pleasure of being seen and helped by Anar (Hygienist), Elena and Mihaela (Dental assistants) and Dr. Phil Anderson) it truly was an amazing experience, with people that you can just tell love their job. Great work, would definitely recommend to anyone.

Submitted August 9, 2015

New office, a few new faces , but still the same care and everyone im used to seeing for the last few years . Traffic in the area can be a bit slow, but I think that’s he case for anywhere in Toronto. Parking is better now too.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr Anderson has amazing technology in the office. I had two wisdom teeth removed and he used my own blood to fill the spaces so I had no gaps and my healing was almost done in a few days. I was amazed !

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I absolutely love the new location ! It is very high tech and roomy.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr Anderson is amazing! He is smiley and answered all my questions patiently to make sure I am comfortable. His team is also very caring. I had my wisdom tooth pulled out without pain. Great work. Dr. Anderson also called me next day to follow up.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

very professional and office was very clean and well maintained.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I’ve had multiple crowns done with Dr Anderson and it’s always very comfortable . He explains each part of the procedure as we go along and makes sure im ready before we go further.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

The new office space is simply amazing, and so much bigger than the old clinic. The tvs in the ceilings also help distract during the dental appointments for sure! The same smiles are still around, and it was nice meeting Stephanie, a new receptionist. I really like how it is on street level and very easy to walk to from the subway stop now. Checkup and cleanings are always positive on my end!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Great Dentist and great TEAM! Especially Anar , Ann, Mihaela who are TRULY amazing and keep it all together. Always a pleasant and comfortable experience. Very thorough and informative no matter is its a simple routine check up or more complex case. HIGHLY RECOMMMEND to anyone :)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I’ve had three fillings done with doctor Anderson and never felt a thing! He always makes sure I’m very frozen !

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Philip Anderson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Anderson has been taking care of the Yonge- Eglinton area for nearly 5 years now. Living only steps away from the office he is a familiar face in the area, and always open to meeting new friends and family members!

• English