Dr. Mark A. Zager

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Zager

very low waiting maybe 10 to 15 minutes to see doctor zager and excellent customer services.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I could for sure without any doubts that Doctor Zager very well could be an angel sent by above to cure humans, he has MAGIC HANDS. He cured my father in one visit by using his excellent pain management skill, my has NO MORE PAIN HE CURED HIM. Richard

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Doctor Zager opened the doctor office on a Sunday to treat me a while ago after he responded to my urgent call. He is not like others doctors because they are doctors, doctors, and doctors, who take long time to respond the answering service calls from patients in urgent medical needs, Doctor Zager will respond right away and solve your medical needs in a heart beat, he is not playing, he will resolve your medical issues FAST because he is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

My wife took her friend that had a very rare illness and doctor Zager evaluated her and diagnosed her and right away doctor zager told her what she had, this was a VERY RARE DISEASED but Zager told her what she had on the very first visit and cured for life, after she visited many doctors and could find what was wrong with he, but Doctor Zager find out what was wrong with her and cured her, now she always visit Doctor Zager when she is sick. DOCTOR ZAGER YOU ARE A WONDERFUL DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

We just found the best doctor in the USA. Doctor Zager diagnosed what my father had after my father visited many doctors out of town. finally came to Miami and I took him to Zager and found what was wrong with him IN 1 DAY/VISIT. he is extremely knowledgeable he is a top USA top doctor. we highly recommend him to anybody who needs to be cured for once. Doctor Zager takes his time with us up to an hour, he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

we visited doctor Zager's office and we only waited up to 15 minutes as usual and his staff is very friendly. Doctor Zager spends from 30 to 60 minutes on each visit, he does takes his time evaluating you to the fullest, he loves his job, he do not see you as another bill to the insurance company $$$, he really see you as a human being and Doctor Zager will HIT THE NAIL ON THE FIRST STRIKE, MEANING!!! HE WILL CURED YOU FAST. We love going to his office to get treated for the last 30 years. HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD!!!! 03-22-2018 R.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Doctor Zager, is the only doctor that I know that calls you for follow ups after you visit and getting treated by him. He really cares about his patients and takes his time up to an hour on your visits, he really cares, you could tell he loves his job and he is extremely knowledgeable, he hits the nail on the first shot. he is not messing around, he will cured you fast. Richard. 03/14/2018

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Last week Doctor Zager treated and cured my father using his pain management super skills. Doctor zager continue to do a follow up by calling us just to make sure my father was ok, as far as I know he is the only Doctor that calls his patients to know how they are doing after being treated by him. Doctor Mark Zager spends a long time time with his patients at the doctors office from 40 to 60 minutes per patient and the wait time to see him is ONLY up to 15 minutes, it is a wonderful place to go get treated and excellent customer services. Richard 03/12/18

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Today, I took my father to see Doctor Zager due to a very bad pain he had for the last month and taking many medication recommended by others doctors that it did not work, well Doctor Zager cured my father today in 1 visit after spending almost an hour treating my father is cured in 1 DAY AND FREE OF PAIN!!! My entire family have been treated with Doctor Zager for the last 20 years. Doctor Zager always takes his time with us from 30 minutes to near an hour or more. TO WRITE A REVIEW THAT HE DO NOT TAKES ENOUGH TIME WITH A PATIENT IS SHOCKING AND INAPPROPRIATE. Doctor Zager really cares about his patients, he do not see you as $, but as a human being and you could tell he loves his job and his patients. Doctor Zager is extremely knowledgeable and ALWAYS HIT THE NAIL ON THE FIRST SHOT. Doctor Zager, provides his cell phone number for emergencies and calls you to know how you are doing after being treated by him, no other doctor does that, ONLY HIM, I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS DOCTOR ZAGER FOR ANY MEDICAL NEEDS, HE WILL CURE YOU ON THE SPOT HI IS MESSING AROUND, HE WILL CURED YOU FAST. Richard

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I have know Dr. Zager for 37 years. I started seeing him as a 10 year old child. The last few years have been lackluster at best. He doesn't seem too concerned for me or any of my ongoing issues. Many patients rave about him calling them back on weekends, holidays, etc. I contacted him on 2/4/18. I am still waiting for a call back. Be prepared to wait upwards of two hours for completion of your visit. My experience has always been listening to him ramble on and on to the patient next door to me, I usually got about 5 minutes. The practice has been sold to a clinic of some kind. There's twice the amount of staff with half the amount of work being done. If you enjoy sitting in a waiting room full of elderly patients, this is the doctor for you. The best decision is personally firing Dr. Mark Zager!

Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Mark A. Zager's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in South Miami, FL