Ratings for Dr. M Kilani

Not a good Dr or experience at all I have been seeing Dr. Kilani for about 2 years now every 6mths for Colposcopy's and every single time she treats me like we have never met because "I joke that I am going to get a tattoo down there so she will remember me". I have been suffering for over a year with an issue and it seems to be a joke to her, I have been to see her about 4X with this issue and she will not help me and is not even doing anything to help at all won't prescribe anything so I have had to take my issue to the emerg dept for assistance and was given oral meds 2xday for 1 wk, how hard was it for her to do that. I called her office on numerous occasions to speak to the nurse Karen who never returned my call and out of the blue I got a call from the office saying that I was booked for surgery but they weren't sure what the surgery was for even though I was not to have any surgery. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017