Ratings for Dr. Michael Rorke

I believe that the staff and Dr. Micheal are all great, BUT my problem was the fact that i had braces, after my braces my teeth were already beginning to shift. I had contacted him again, he had tried to fix the problem with a solution but that solution didn't even help. Now i have teeth that don't even look like braces material.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Our daughter has seen Dr. Rorke over the past several years. When we first visited (2 times over 2 years) he said that she had too much growing to do and it was too soon for braces. He did not charge us for either visit, by the way. When she finally did get her braces, the experience was great. The care and attention that Morgan received and still receives (retainer adjustments, etc.) was very professional and also very friendly. I have recommended him to many people requiring orthodontic work. The entire staff that I have encountered there on our visits are great.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

We recently had a consult with Dr. Rorke for my young son. He is extremely nice, very patient and he really knows what he is talking about. We feel absolutely confident that he will keep our sons' best interest in mind at all times and will not perform any unneccesary procedures. I would have absolutely no trouble recommending him even after only one visit.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Did an absolutely perfect job on my teeth alignment with braces, and was done very quickly and efficiently. I am very happy with my teeth.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Rorke is honestly the best, nicest, and most experienced orthodontist there is in Ottawa. I came in with the worst teenage teeth that Dr. Rorke had ever seen (he actually confessed). I had braces for over 3 years with him and my teeth are now still absolutely perfect 7 years later thanks to him. Any issues with your retainer he is totally accommodating with. He has a wonderful personality, is so helpful, cares about his clients, not too expensive, and is always so punctual and doesn't make you feel rushed at all. Perfect orthodontist! He is my favourite doctor out of all my doctors and I would recommend him to anyone without an inkling of a doubt - 100% recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Rorke is a fine orthodontist and his staff are friendly and helpful. When it was clear my daughter needed correction for a very significant overbite our family dentist referred us to a different orthodontist, while family friends highly recommended Dr Rorke. Both prescribed the same treatment plan (removal of 2 teeth with upper/lower braces). Dr. Rorke didn't have the mahogany office, but was 25% cheaper (hope he doesn't change his rates if he sees this). Absolutely no concerns about not going with the other doctor since the result with Dr Rorke is perfect and the entire process went smoothly and exactly to plan. When my daughter lost her retainer it was rapidly replaced and refitted for free. When that one was later accidently stepped on and cracked, it was repaired for free - no snide comments or questions! Their primary concern really was getting her back on track for the best result. Appointments were always punctual. My daughter and I both recommend Dr Rorke without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Michael Rorke's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I believe that the staff and Dr. Micheal are all great, BUT my problem was the fact that i had braces, after my braces my teeth were already beginning to shift...."

December 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K2E0" to "K2J 1A2". Address has been updated from "None" to "810 Greenbank Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16138253876".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our daughter has seen Dr. Rorke over the past several years. When we first visited (2 times over 2 years) he said that she had too much growing to do and it wa..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We recently had a consult with Dr. Rorke for my young son. He is extremely nice, very patient and he really knows what he is talking about. We feel absolutely c..."

September 24, 2014
  • City changed from "Ottawa" to "Nepean"

August 16, 2012