Ratings for Dr. Andrew Feifer

Fantastic Doctor! I was very lucky to have him as my oncologist treating me for renal cancer . I owe my life to this man. His bedside manner is wonderful and he truly care about his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Exceptional surgeon and great staff. Performed prostatectomy on me. Pre and post care was amazing. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Prescribed wrong intravenous pain medication and also wrong prescription medication to patient in severe pain. Must not have read patient history. Negligent.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Feifer treated me for Prostate Cancer in March 2015. My surgery was very successful and was definitely in the best hands possible. Dr. Feifer is one of the best doctors I have had and would highly recommend him to anyone needing a Urologist!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I would give anything to have all other Doctors in this country treat their patients like Dr Feifer. Did my surgery in Jun 2015 and couldn't help thinking I was indeed blessed to have him as my Urologist!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Worst doc made us wait 1hr.brought his student (women) along with him without our permission and did not check properly or give time for us and gave next appointment after 8weeks.each time it takes months together to get appointment even in emergency cases.

Submitted February 1, 2018

Takes the time to explain. Very professional and yet very personable. Made me feel ever so comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Operated on me for prostate cancer, described the procedure well, performed a nerve-sparing procedure, and postoperative care was great in the hospital. Overall, an exceptional surgeon and great supporting cast at the hospital-highly recommeded.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Operated on me for kidney cancer, thorough and professional, save my life. Highly recommend Compassionate and diligent front office.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

A fantastic doctor. Great bedside manner and we are very thankful for his skills.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017