Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Walker

This doctor seems pretty dismissive of any concerns she deems below her. I once had an appointment and she made a google search or something to look up what I was asking. I think she is very pretentious although this was not noticeable at first.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Highly recommend Dr Walker. Genuinely cares about her patients and goes out of her way to make sure her patients receive the best care and information.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Hands down one of the best doctors, I would the THE BEST doctor I have ever had. She doesn't rush, takes her time, explains everything to you, including how medications work (if you are interested). Very knowledgeable, actually cares about you and willing to help you to the best of her ability. I wish all doctors are like her. Such a nice soul, I aspire to be like her one day. Very professional, 5/5 everything.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

She is such a great doctor! She actually cares about you and your well being and what's going on in your life. I've never felt so comfortable at a doctor's office. Probably one of the best doctors out there.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

She is the best doctor. She is very knowledgable and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr Walker is one of the best doctors i've met if not THE best. She listens to all your concerns and actively has a conversation with you. (It isnt a tell me whats wrong, heres a prescription). She truly wants the best for her patients. Even though i walked in to the UofA health centre she wanted to know what I wanted, and followed up with me. If you find you are one of Dr. Walkers patients you know that you have a doctor in your corner that will do what it takes to make you feel better. I can't express how great of a physician she really is.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Best doctor I ever seen!! Very patient and knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Awesome Doctor! Only doctor I will see at the U of A health center. She takes the time to go over what she thinks is wrong with you and the medication she is prescribing. Was able to talk to her about personal issues and have her be very compassionate and non-judgemental. Honestly, I am very worried on how I will be able to see another doctor after I graduate!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013