Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Schwartz

terrible doctor. She's rushed doesn't tell you everything I feel when I am there all she wants to do is finish with me and move on. The wait time to see her is ok sometimes. Which doesn't make much sense because she's always rushing. Doesn't make me feel like she cares at all. Wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Schwartz is an excellent doctor. She is knowledgeable and has always taken the time to listen to my questions and concerns. She is extremely thorough and resourceful.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Schwartz for 5 years now and I have to say she is very kind, she listens, she takes her time with her patients and never do I feel like she is rushing through my concerns. I would definitely recommend her as a Dr. and as a result my son and husband are both patients. I think she is cutting edge, and the office is technically inclined (they email you your appointments and Dr. Schwartz prints out handouts and prescriptions via her computer). She is a young Dr. (and I like this) so I feel as though she is trying new things and suggesting alternatives. Though I find her a tad awkward sometimes it doesn't affect my overall feeling towards her as a very good Dr.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Schwartz is very empathetic and helpful. She takes the time to listen and clearly outline options.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I've just started going to Dr. Schwartz, but so far she is far superior to my previous GP. She takes concerns seriously and is very thorough. My old GP let me suffer for over 8 years with horrible acid reflux. Dr. Schwartz instantly realized I had to change my diet and gave me a helpful hand-out. What a difference!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I am absolutely appalled you and your staff treated my daughter 'ANNA' this morning in your office.To review the events that happened today: At midnight on Jan 14, my daughter was suffering from stomach pain, headaches, and was she could not hold anything down. It was too late to call your office and ask that 'ANNA' be seen at our 10am appointment instead of myself. Your receptionist says that 'we do not allow patients to switch appointments...it is against policy' - however, no policy exists. We walk and go to the walk in clinic around the corner. After the Doctor examined her, he advised us to go directly to the hospital because 'ANNA'seems to be very dehydrated and needs IV fluids. We rush to the hospital and after two bags of IV fluid, 'ANNA' was feeling much better and we were discharged at 6pm. She is now resting comfortably, and I am able to write this email to you. For full review and story, please visit http://www.ratemymd.ca/tabid/109/default.aspx?DoctorID=7471

Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Schwartz is AMAZING! She is understanding, punctual and always takes my concerns very seriously. Her office seems to run smoothly and the staff are so friendly. I would recommend her to anyone. Too bad her practice is full.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Schwartz simply does not listen to what you are FEELING in your body. She is not interested in wellness, she is simply interested in clinical definitions of what 'normal' is.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

We really love coming to Dr. Schwartz's office. She is always very thorough, knowledgable, punctual and genuinely cares. She follows up with absolutely everything and her bedside manner is professional. The office staff are courteous and we have never waited more than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013