Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lewis

Dr. Lewis was my Doctor for almost 2 years. I had a stuck kidney stone for 3 weeks...he said oh you can pass that. Then wouldn't refer me to my uroligist until I called and told them, the urolegist is waiting for the referal. No mention of a physical, or results with concerns from the hospital. He can explain everything away. Wrote a perscription before he left and dated it the previous year. Issues with pollops, he gives a spray. My whole nasel passage is blocked with a growth. So nope not sure if it was an issue with me, females or what, but I had all my health issues delt with in the clinic.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

On the ball, friendly, asks the right questions. Doctor Lewis knows his stuff and explains things very well. He follows up, and does exactly what he says he will, in a timely and efficient way.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Daniel Lewis accepted me as a new patient about a year ago in 2011. I came with a complicated medical history and needing ongoing medical support. In a province where 70,000 people are without a family GP, he accepted me with open arms and has provided invaluable medical care.Dr. Lewis when appropriate and or outside of his expertise has referred me on to specialists and other Doctors.I find him to be honest, attentive, comprehensive and conveys information in a way that is easy to understand.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012