Dr. Mike Rogers

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mike Rogers

uhfocwygefiuwcehficuEWHIOUQWHDEIWGRjweurGEUGfoefufyefg

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I have dealt with a few dentist over the years and started using Dr. Rogers after moving to the area, a few years back. I was a bit apprehensive at first and wasn’t sure what to expect. My wife also had developed a dental dilemma when an old filling had broken away. We didn’t have much money, and no dental insurance. We told his staff at the time about this from the beginning, they still welcomed us in, and said they would see what they could do to help for now. Dr. Rogers did warn us it would be temporary, but he came up with a solution that day that we saw him, to do some temporary filling until our financial situation improved, for my wife’s cracked filing. I believe the whole visit was under $200.00. I was worried it would be a bill for $700 or more. Since then I have had Dr.Rogers do further dental work on my teeth, I found he did his job in a competent and skillful manner. Some dentist over the years I have had to come back, to have the same tooth readdressed. I haven’t experienced this with Dr. Rogers. I am not saying he works for free or is cheap, he is a professional that charges a fee for his service. I would highly recommend if you don’t have dental insurance to be upfront with his staff, from the beginning and with Dr. Rogers when you see him, ask him “Could I please have an estimate before the work is done?” I would also ask his staff if you are limited on funds “How much for an exam/xray?” His staff are very friendly, I have experienced no problems with this. He usually gets one of the staff to give you an estimate, before the work is done. Some days I could afford it, other times I had to wait till I had some more funds on hand to get the work done. He would just say “Sure come back when you are ready.” He has also never tried to push veneers, or work I didn’t need done. I also pay attention to small details when I visit a dentist office. My largest concern isn’t always about the hit to my pocket, but also cleanliness. Is the office clean? Do the people working on my mouth change out gloves, wash hands, keep a clean and sterile office environment. I have had no concerns about this with Dr. Rogers or his staff.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Kelly and MJ are delightful . Dr. Rogers is very kind and gave me many options.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Just had a Broken Molar extracted and a Tooth Cavity filled on the same day...Dr.Rogers is Efficient, Competent ,and Cooly Professional....His assistant was Thoughtful and Kind....The Clinics Receptionist is Sweet and Upbeat.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

A great dentist in every way...state of the art knowledge, kind, quick

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. Rogers is fantastic! He is great with my kids and always takes his time and explains everything. The previous comment refers to a wait time of 2 weeks and this is because Dr. Rogers is in high demand. He has always taken good care of us and I've referred many family members to him. All-around wonderful guy and very competent.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Pleasant, but not very ambitious to do the work required. Had to wait another two weeks to get in. Staff was extremely helpful, and accommodating.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Rogers is a great addition to the Arbutus Dental Clinic. He was very gentle and professional during all of my appointments. Even though I was anxious he had me laughing and set me at ease right from the start! I would highly recomend Dr. Rogers to all age groups in the Qualicum Beach area.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012