Ratings for Dr. Mike Rogers

Kelly and MJ are delightful . Dr. Rogers is very kind and gave me many options.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Just had a Broken Molar extracted and a Tooth Cavity filled on the same day...Dr.Rogers is Efficient, Competent ,and Cooly Professional....His assistant was Thoughtful and Kind....The Clinics Receptionist is Sweet and Upbeat.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

A great dentist in every way...state of the art knowledge, kind, quick

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. Rogers is fantastic! He is great with my kids and always takes his time and explains everything. The previous comment refers to a wait time of 2 weeks and this is because Dr. Rogers is in high demand. He has always taken good care of us and I've referred many family members to him. All-around wonderful guy and very competent.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Pleasant, but not very ambitious to do the work required. Had to wait another two weeks to get in. Staff was extremely helpful, and accommodating.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Rogers is a great addition to the Arbutus Dental Clinic. He was very gentle and professional during all of my appointments. Even though I was anxious he had me laughing and set me at ease right from the start! I would highly recomend Dr. Rogers to all age groups in the Qualicum Beach area.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012