Ratings for Dr. Bibiana Cujec

Great bed side manner, listens to what you have to say and isn't afraid to hear or try suggestions from patients

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I’ve been a patient of Dr Cujec since 2002. Her knowledge and expertise in CHF has kept me going strong. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a heart specialist.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Cujec is a very kind and understanding doctor, she is one of a kind and I am very happy to have her as my cardiologist. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Thank heavens for this compassionate, knowledgeable and skilled doctor. She listens, provides an explanation for her recommendations and inspires confidence. I bless the day I was referred to her as my cardiologist. Thank you Dr. Cujec.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Cujec has been my cardiologist for 10 years. I trust her completely. She is knowledgeable and kind. One of kind for sure. Thanks Dr. Cujec.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Helpful, cheerful and very knowledgeable in the field of cardiology. She has been monitoring my congestive heart failure and was involved in the installation of my heart defibrillator.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016