Ratings for Dr. Chris Waterhouse

My child was under the care of Dr Waterhouse for 2 years until she turned 18. She was very sad to be leaving him. The bond that he was able to build with our family was very long lasting. His knowledge of his chosen field is and continues to be outstanding. If you have a problem with him, it is obvious that you do not ask questions at all, nor do you explain yourself or your child's condition well. I, and many others, have nothing but praise for this man, and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

My daughter was having troubles gaining weight and Dr Waterhouse was unable to find an explanination for it. Instead he involved Child Protective Services who investiagted and threatened to aprehend our daughter because she was not gaining weight fast enough. My husband was transfered to the USA with his work in the middle of this and her new peditrician found that she had been suffering from an infection for many months that had not been found by Dr Waterhouse. Her new pediatrician treated for the infection and she is healthy and gaining weight normally now. I have nothing nice to say about him or the other GI staff at the Children Hospital. They put or family through hell.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

An amazing doctor very caring, is so great with my son. Explains everything and answers any questions. His nurse at the clinic is very helpful and kind. Wouldn't want any other doctor. Not looking forward to when my son turns 18 and will have to move on.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

My absolute favourite doctor! I was dealing with a horrible pediatrician who didn't believe I was sick and then I ended up having c diff. Dr. Waterhouse is AMAZING very caring, listens to you, and is very good at his job. When I turned 18 I went home in tears because he was at children's and i could no longer see him. He's the greatest!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012