Ratings for Dr. Angelo Vivona

Very kind, supportive and explains everything you need to know going into a procedure. Would highly recommend Dr. Vivona

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I had colonoscopy with Dr. Vivona and I can only say nice and good things about his conduct. He puts you at ease, works efficiently and communicates what you need to know. As for the procedure it was so gentle as if nothing happened. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dear Dr. VIVONA Thank you for saving (William McCormick) my son's life. Hugs for Health

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Incredibly kind and knowledgable doctor. Always so respectful to the people around him, especially his nurses and coworkers. Genuinely cares about each of his patients and is very fast and efficient. Likes to be thorough, even if it requires getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I've been seeing Dr.V for breast health for the last 1.5 years. He's very thorough, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

He has been my doc since i was 21 i am now 34 and he has always been there for me no matter what i trust him with my life. Lisa

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Negatives first: staff in his office is on the rude side, both on the phone or in person. For Dr. Vivona himself, I have nothing bad to say. He removed my gallbladder after multiple ER visits. He wasn't positive it was the gallbladder causing the agony I was in, but said he would do the surgery if I wanted, and if the pain continued after removal, we'd have to figure out a course of action to find what was going on. Before the surgery he went over the procedure in detail, listing risks and potential complications, including if the lap surgery had to convert to an open procedure. He communicated with the anesthesiologist to ensure I would be as comfortable as possible. Surgery went fine...first thing I recall is him saying, "You were right, it *was* your gallbladder!" He dropped by numerous times to ensure I was doing ok while in hospital. Professional, polite, and sincerely cares about his patients. After over one year, pain is gone, back to 'normal'. I'd go back to him anytime.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013