Ratings for Dr. David Telio

Extremely please with the care and expertise Dr Telio has given to my husband's Waldenstrom disease.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Felt dismissed, he seemed insulted to be asked questions about complementary therapies - as though his personal knowledge and competence was being questioned; while admitting to having no clue about a new therapy available in Canada. Failed to administer appropriate tests in a timely manner, thus making the battle ahead much harder than it had to be. Not what anyone needs when facing one of the worst times in your life. Seemed very callous at follow up appointments - continually stating "it's not if, it's when it comes back" far less than helpful for an anxiety ridden individual; especially when ones mindset plays such a vital role in the healing process!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

This doctor was running late from a previous appointment by a half hour and didn't take much time to listen to my medical concerns. After waiting half a year and driving almost an hour to this clinic, I felt like the whole appointment was a complete waste of time and disappointing as I did not receive the care I would expect from a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

He truly listened to my spouse and kept him alive for longer than the statistical average and he was compassionate and caring to my spouse for which I will always hold gratitude in my heart. He never rushed through his appointments and has the best bedside manner I've ever seen. He and his staff are the best of the best in humanity.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

1. Never rushed in his office 2. Always on time 3. Orders all tests one can think of, to be as sure of diagnosis as possible 4. Explains everything clearly, tells situation as it is, good or bad 5. I am not a doctor myself, but he give impression of an expert 6. Very pleasant, easy to engage into conversation with. I hope the reader of this review does not need oncologist, but if you do, your search is over, consider yourself lucky

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr.Telio is the most dignified, gracious, kind and caring doctor that one could ask for. Time and again he has put my mom at ease throughout the course of her chemo treatments. We are unbelievable grateful that my mom is in the care of Dr.Telio, and could not have asked for a more professional and understanding oncologist, he was able to alleviate most of the stress that comes with cancer and the corresponding chemo treatments. Thank you, Dr. Telio.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Best most personable doctor I've had in a long time.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr Telio is amazing - he took us through a nightmare with grace and respect. We are extremely grateful.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Amazing Doctor and client. Always takes care in with his actions and words. He is just an all around great person :-)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Fantastic doctor, will personally let you know if his appointment will run late (I,ve never had a doctor do that) considers all options for your treatment and also recommends second opinions if you want to consider other treatments. Always able to get an appointment at short notice.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013